Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hihihi

Renovation Disputes

kitchenke9.th.jpg

This rather. I did a quick illustration.

Top cabinets - 1/2 the depth of bottom cabinets in row 1

Top cabinets - same depth as bottom cabinets in row 2.

patsy.sg has a point with regards to higher ceiling, it's actually ok if it's not at your head/face level, so long it doesn't obstruction your view or whatever you are doing at the table top (cooking/washing/eating), it's fine, can't imagine hitting your head against it everytime you look up ... (of course also depends on your height. :P)

Hi what software did u use to draw to do the illustration?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi.

Yes, it's google sketchup.

Quite easy to use among all the 3D softwares that I've tried before (I was a media arts student)

I dont know you guys ever see the show in tv where those ang mo cabinet is the same lenght top and bottom. Different from asian.

stupid angmoh? we watched a cooking programme and the celebrity chef bumped his head on the hood! duh or what! :lol:

hi all,

it is the portion of the kitchen cabinet where my kitchen sink is. I wouldn't complain that much if there is no sink. Problem is, the sink is there, I had to stand close to the cabinet, facing it, and wash things without being able to see what am I washing.... hmm... :bangwall:

What annoys me is that contractor who is supposed to be on my side, came to argue with me that this is workable. Goosh. He also sub the job to cabinet makers, he should be chasing them to change instead of arguing with me. This proves that common sense are not common.

Update: today they finally tear down the upper cabinet. 8|

Good to hear that they tore down the upper cabinet. :good: