Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokoyoko

Recommended Ryokan Wif Osen Near Mt Fuji

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the tips.. certainly look like a busy and tiring trip.. but we r not shopaholic so wont spend much time.. just some window shopping on certain area..

if my wife and co can buy those 'labels' at other places, i think we can just skip ginza.. lolz

Anyway heard that OSAKA CAstle not that nice.. just go cos it 1 of the attraction in OSAKA.. i think Himeji castle and temple is much better.. but i got no time for that.. :(

Are all those shinabashi, umeda, dotonbori and the shopping streets and shops u mentioned near to the train station?

As for osaka to kawaguchiko station night bus, it cost 8.5kyen.. the prob i hope to buy it in advance but the website all not user friendly.. haha(too jap) :P

AS for sumida ride, i still figuring out how to get to the ferry point near the tsuji market den from there to asakusa..

:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Jane,

Thanks for the tips.. certainly look like a busy and tiring trip.. but we r not shopaholic so wont spend much time.. just some window shopping on certain area..

if my wife and co can buy those 'labels' at other places, i think we can just skip ginza.. lolz

Anyway heard that OSAKA CAstle not that nice.. just go cos it 1 of the attraction in OSAKA.. i think Himeji castle and temple is much better.. but i got no time for that.. :(

Are all those shinabashi, umeda, dotonbori and the shopping streets and shops u mentioned near to the train station?

As for osaka to kawaguchiko station night bus, it cost 8.5kyen.. the prob i hope to buy it in advance but the website all not user friendly.. haha(too jap) :P

AS for sumida ride, i still figuring out how to get to the ferry point near the tsuji market den from there to asakusa..

slip ginza lah...nothing much....

osaka castle...not bad lah...to explore a castle take at least 2hours..internal only...not to mention the external..walking from subway to castle take a good 30mins++

shinsabashi...is near train station...the whole stretch of shopping street is link...starting from shinsaibashi...then dotoburi...amerika.....it took me 5 hours to walk and shop...whole day affair...it is super super long...

slip ginza lah...nothing much....

osaka castle...not bad lah...to explore a castle take at least 2hours..internal only...not to mention the external..walking from subway to castle take a good 30mins++

shinsabashi...is near train station...the whole stretch of shopping street is link...starting from shinsaibashi...then dotoburi...amerika.....it took me 5 hours to walk and shop...whole day affair...it is super super long...

ok.. Ginza i think i will skip.. osaka castle need so long ah.. sianz.. and oso the 5 hrs shopping street!! i think i cannot take it.. haha...

Thanks.. 2 more weeks to go.. :dancingqueen:

of cos there are pple who can finish in 30mins time...depend wat angle u looking at...some can take photoshot of cherry blossom whole day.....some jus pose and shot in 3 seconds.....hehe...depend on you

of cos there are pple who can finish in 30mins time...depend wat angle u looking at...some can take photoshot of cherry blossom whole day.....some jus pose and shot in 3 seconds.....hehe...depend on you

yup.. hope my gal don drag too long on the shopping timing.. hehe.. thanks jane.. u are veri helpful.. cya ard.. will update my trip when i m back.. :)

hi jane,

>> morning start at harajuku - takeshi dori shopping street, 7 storey DAISO 100yen shop, Kitty Land, Commes De Garcon, ..(not visiting meiji shrine?),...shop shop..then shibuya (disneystore, uniqlo, Tokyohands)...ginza (super exp..all high end brand) ....and end at roppongi (pubs, restaurant) for tokyo tower

and

>> Metropolitian towers..go up to 40++th floor to have a bird eye view of Tokyo City. Imperial garden, shopping at Keio Plaza (also got blue label, black label and fancl). Kabuki street for cute cute Sanrio Gift Gate for kitty fans....

all these places are just nearby to the stations? do u have any info on these?

Thanks

hi jane,

>> morning start at harajuku - takeshi dori shopping street, 7 storey DAISO 100yen shop, Kitty Land, Commes De Garcon, ..(not visiting meiji shrine?),...shop shop..then shibuya (disneystore, uniqlo, Tokyohands)...ginza (super exp..all high end brand) ....and end at roppongi (pubs, restaurant) for tokyo tower

and

>> Metropolitian towers..go up to 40++th floor to have a bird eye view of Tokyo City. Imperial garden, shopping at Keio Plaza (also got blue label, black label and fancl). Kabuki street for cute cute Sanrio Gift Gate for kitty fans....

all these places are just nearby to the stations? do u have any info on these?

Thanks

Once u at harajuku...you will know what is takeshidori shopping street cos it is flooded with pple!!! walking along the street, you will see daiso on your left...it is a big shopping area with many diff brands, cult tee..

metropolitian is at shinjuku...keio plaza also at shinjuku...

near station..hm....one shinjuku...is dunno how mnay times of orchard.....can even spend ONE WHOLE DAY...this is how big tokyo is...unlike here..somerset is jus so small....

the maps are easily available online too...

u can go to kinokunya to buy MOOK magazine on Tokyo...very informative with maps too.

Once u at harajuku...you will know what is takeshidori shopping street cos it is flooded with pple!!! walking along the street, you will see daiso on your left...it is a big shopping area with many diff brands, cult tee..

metropolitian is at shinjuku...keio plaza also at shinjuku...

near station..hm....one shinjuku...is dunno how mnay times of orchard.....can even spend ONE WHOLE DAY...this is how big tokyo is...unlike here..somerset is jus so small....

the maps are easily available online too...

u can go to kinokunya to buy MOOK magazine on Tokyo...very informative with maps too.

hi.. jane.. thanks again.. 3 more days to go! :)

going to japan always exciting for me...

enjoy your trip...getting lost is part of travelling too...jus relax and enjoy.

yoz.. back from japan.. thanks to some forumers and yr guidance.. my trip is a smooth 1... :)

covered most of the places i planned..

Osaka - Premier outlet, Umeda area, Namba area, USJ and Floating garden

Kyoto - Kiyomizu Temple(East) and Kinkakuji(West) temples

Mt Fuji - Lake Kawaguchiko, Oishi park and 5th station

Tokyo - Shinjuku, Shibuya, Hirajuku, Asakusa, Akibahara,ueno, ginza(one shopping mall), Disney Land, Tokyo Tower.

Overall, still not bad la... quite the same as taiwan with gd sceneries and nice ppl.. but things are quite exp except for agnes b, meiji, collen drink and fANCL... hahaha... but food is much beta den spore jap food for sure...

More for gals in term of shopping and kids for the theme parks...

doesnt surprise me much.. maybe too similar to what we seen on tv and heard ard.. :)

Edited by yokoyoko