Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hakumama

Murrey's Minute Manshion Bwahahahah

Planting the Flag here!!

This Kuku Ordered safa before 1st Application oO"

Resale HDB Approval date: 1 July 2008

Estimated 2nd Appt: 1st August 2008

Managed to find a flat I liked and its squarish generally~102 or 105 sqm.

Unit number is #8-13... bwahahaha Fah Yi Sen....

KuKu things I did so far..

1) Ordered this fantastic sofa 3+2 from cellini. Forgot if it is Magnum or Apiro. But it is Zero Wall Mechanism. Has nice neck support and sucks you to rest there instead of the bed...bwahahhaha

2) Ordered 2 queen sized Dunlopillo beds. Orthorest or something. Nice firm bed.. sigh.. tough fight between this and my sofa to lie down...bwahahahhaha

3)Serious thing.. not kuku.. Engaged a Fengsui Master to do the fengsui for my house. Since I am not putting an ALter up, Porbably will be recieving a 'Luo Pan' from the master...

3)Spent lots of time using Ikea's Home planner for my bedroom and kitchen..opening the software to to try to re-design my kitchen for fun..I mean as often as i pick my nose.. eeeek!

furhter updates soon...

My sofa

Forgot if it is Aspiro or Magnum

http://www.cellini.com.sg/product_sofa.htm

Edited by hakumama

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Planting the Flag here!!

This Kuku Ordered safa before 1st Application oO"

Resale HDB Approval date: 1 July 2008

Estimated 2nd Appt: 1st August 2008

Managed to find a flat I liked and its squarish generally~102 or 105 sqm.

Unit number is #8-13... bwahahaha Fah Yi Sen....

KuKu things I did so far..

1) Ordered this fantastic sofa 3+2 from cellini. Forgot if it is Magnum or Apiro. But it is Zero Wall Mechanism. Has nice neck support and sucks you to rest there instead of the bed...bwahahhaha

2) Ordered 2 queen sized Dunlopillo beds. Orthorest or something. Nice firm bed.. sigh.. tough fight between this and my sofa to lie down...bwahahahhaha

3)Serious thing.. not kuku.. Engaged a Fengsui Master to do the fengsui for my house. Since I am not putting an ALter up, Porbably will be recieving a 'Luo Pan' from the master...

3)Spent lots of time using Ikea's Home planner for my bedroom and kitchen..opening the software to to try to re-design my kitchen for fun..I mean as often as i pick my nose.. eeeek!

furhter updates soon...

My sofa

Forgot if it is Aspiro or Magnum

http://www.cellini.com.sg/product_sofa.htm

Hey, you are not alone :drunk:

I am only expected to collect our keys in July. Things we have bought:-

1. L-Shape Sofa

2. Dinning Table

3. Queen Size Bed

3. Hob & Hood

We could not resist the GSS sales and also want to avoid the 1 July price hike. Eh...I am also a frequent flyer for the Ikea Space Planner for our WIW and Kitchen concept. :sport-smiley-018:

spam chop :dancingqueen:

nice sofa you've got there :wub:

yeah thanks.. alot of my frens say its too much for sofa.. but i dun care.. try it at the show room and you will nod your head in agreement of why its 3k plus...quality.. quality...

Hey, you are not alone :drunk:

I am only expected to collect our keys in July. Things we have bought:-

1. L-Shape Sofa

2. Dinning Table

3. Queen Size Bed

3. Hob & Hood

We could not resist the GSS sales and also want to avoid the 1 July price hike. Eh...I am also a frequent flyer for the Ikea Space Planner for our WIW and Kitchen concept. :sport-smiley-018:

my friends say I so kan cheong spider.. but GSS can get good deals wat.. :sport-smiley-018: heh heh...

yeah thanks.. alot of my frens say its too much for sofa.. but i dun care.. try it at the show room and you will nod your head in agreement of why its 3k plus...quality.. quality...

my friends say I so kan cheong spider.. but GSS can get good deals wat.. :sport-smiley-018: heh heh...

Oh yes and btw...Ikea is having a sale starting from this Friday 4 June. Members get early preview from 8am. So maybe you may want to take leave, AWOL, MC, etc :notti:

looking for less than 80cm cast iron pan on glasshob... yooh oo where are you... Those square type.. ot long type

if not settle for Tecno.. closest...

Edited by hakumama

finally found it.. but dunno have or not..

sure have.. cos I have it. nov07. together with slimhood, nice and neat.

Edited by latitude

sure have.. cos I have it. nov07. together with slimhood, nice and neat.

heh heh.. We made good choice heh? could you give me a ball park figure? did u get Teka hood as well?

hakumama,

we got Magnum 2+1 (1 is the rocking cum recliner), it indeed stuck you there!!

yeah.. imagine me and my mum debating sitting there.. den dun wan to leave after paying...bwahahaha

but leather calls for air con in living room.. cos i sweat easily..den need to buy humidifier to keep air comfortable.. oh well, what the heck..

Problem with my kitchen..

according to my feng sui master, my stove needs to be lower like a U shape.. and the length has to be 81~83 cm form the floor..

stove.jpg

If i use Ikea's faktum kitchen with lowest leg, total length with table top will be ~85..

So My idea is to use Capita legs and find somebody to mill it for me ~2.5cm.. need to search for machinist shop!! Anybody know? I have to feeling Tuas there can find near the hardware shops there..

I will buy a set of legs to test and see if it is feasible..

anyway.. my new kitchen design ver7.. hahahahha

With different worktop.. which is better?

7b.jpg

7a.jpg

Problem with my kitchen..

according to my feng sui master, my stove needs to be lower like a U shape.. and the length has to be 81~83 cm form the floor..

stove.jpg

If i use Ikea's faktum kitchen with lowest leg, total length with table top will be ~85..

So My idea is to use Capita legs and find somebody to mill it for me ~2.5cm.. need to search for machinist shop!! Anybody know? I have to feeling Tuas there can find near the hardware shops there..

I will buy a set of legs to test and see if it is feasible..

anyway.. my new kitchen design ver7.. hahahahha

With different worktop.. which is better?

7b.jpg

7a.jpg

Hi Hakumama,

May I know what program you used to create these perspective drawings? I am thinking of creating one by myself too. Hope you can advise on this. Thanks!

I managed to find a machine shop at sungei kadut to cut the legs.. they used a turning machine..

i cut off ~1cm at their advise as they said my internal screwthread may be too short to support things..

Not charged as their boss not around.. but they asked for drinks.. which i happily obliged.. bought 100plus drinks and threw in some keropok..very thankful to them.. easy for them to do, but difficult for normal layman..just be polite most ppl like treat you nice..

Edited by hakumama