1) SQUARE ROOM - [Link Removed]

2) HOME GUIDE - [Link Removed]

3) ARTREND DESIGN - [Link Removed]

4) SAN TRADING - [Link Removed]

5) REZT & RELAX INTERIOR - [Link Removed]

6) SUBTANCE INTERIOR - [Link Removed]

7) MENG DESIGN & BUILD - [Link Removed]

Thanks ya everybody... :yamseng:

[Phantom : URL removed. Kenix, we have some rules on direct/indirect advertising. Cheers!]

Edited by Phantom

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, care to share who is servicing you from ***** and Rezt & Relax. They are two of those I have approached but have not finalised my selection yet...

Edited by Phantom

Hi, care to share who is servicing you from ***** and Rezt & Relax. They are two of those I have approached but have not finalised my selection yet...

I haven got any reply from Rezt & Relax yet though I've posted my request through their website. How is your experience with them huh?

As for *****, I am not sure about that as I never get in touch with them.

I haven got any reply from Rezt & Relax yet though I've posted my request through their website. How is your experience with them huh?

Hi, to be honest. You will love the Rezt&Relax designs. When they showed us their show flat. We literally drool but it's the pricing that may stop some. To be honest, they have become our top 2. So shall decide from there as the other ID firm which we are considering is being served by a very sincere young lady. If you need the contact for Rezt&Relax, please PM me. I will email you her contact. Nice lady thou.

Oh from my experience with all the IDs. You have to be patient with them. Always remember they are like contractors too, running around. So follow up may be a little slow. Of course there are some that totally will not revert to you even after several reminders. Never mind to those, we have more choices in our IDs then they have in their customers. Singapore is not very big :P

Our ***** guy is the best we have seen so far. Always prompt to revert and follow up. Very nice chap. Unfortunately, their prices are too steep for my FH and I, thus we are letting go.

Oh on the same note, they could also been busy at the roadshow at Expo recently. So may be slow in reverting from the website. Just fyi only lah.

Oh on the same note, they could also been busy at the roadshow at Expo recently. So may be slow in reverting from the website. Just fyi only lah.

U mean Rezt&Relax is having a roadshow at Expo now huh?...I've been to ***** website just now, it seems to be at the high end though...haha..

As for Rezt&Relax, u mind to share how much they quoted u huh?...Are u doing a reno for brand new flat or a resale one huh?...mine is jus a resale one & I m intended to do a partial reno onli...

U mean Rezt&Relax is having a roadshow at Expo now huh?...I've been to ***** website just now, it seems to be at the high end though...haha..

As for Rezt&Relax, u mind to share how much they quoted u huh?...Are u doing a reno for brand new flat or a resale one huh?...mine is jus a resale one & I m intended to do a partial reno onli...

Hi, it's the Home Design & Decor 2008 from 05 - 13 July 2008. Think many IDs are there but you have to be careful who to choose thou. It's better to work with the reliable one then the fly-by-night IDs. Mine is a resale too and my quote is about 20K +/-. Not finalise yet. Infact, many IDs have basic packages too if you just doing the basic stuff. What's your budget leh?

Hihi!

Meeting up with the ID from Rezt and Relax on Thurs... meet her during the Home Design & Decor 2008 on Sunday... Quite aggressive cos yesterday called me to check on a few details like my walk-in wardrobe....

Was told by the sales person I bought the my mattress from that their team building is very good... cos we were the last to leave (negotiating for my mattress) and heard them shouting....

Shall see how's the quote and let u guys know...

just had my first appt with reztnrelax...was quite a good appointment imo...but have read so many negative feedback abt them....just want to check if anyone has worked with pea?

[Phantom : URL removed. Kenix, we have some rules on direct/indirect advertising. Cheers!]

R & R Saw them at fair. 1st time Service not too bad, Their fair design always innovative. But following up service slow....zzzz. Price like heaven. Now maybe considering Substance.

Hi, it's the Home Design & Decor 2008 from 05 - 13 July 2008. Think many IDs are there but you have to be careful who to choose thou. It's better to work with the reliable one then the fly-by-night IDs. Mine is a resale too and my quote is about 20K +/-. Not finalise yet. Infact, many IDs have basic packages too if you just doing the basic stuff. What's your budget leh?

Hi there,

I am also looking at R&R. The ID came to my flat for a site visit and so far I am very comfortable with him. Patient and seems to understand a young couple with limited budget. Worried about the quotation though. May I ask how much reno you doing? I am looking mainly at carpentry works.

well guys u can try my id if u wish, price ok design wise strong, if u wish u can e-mail. me at jer92@live.com or u want, u can got their webpage http://renotalk.com cheers

Design strong meh? saw it on their webpage, looks weak and unappealing leh...

HI Home1234

thank you for ur info. contacted him already. cheers

How nice, where home1234 goes, u go....u go round thanking home1234 for the 'recommendation' so many time in so many posts for wat? Oh wait its cos u r play acting as customers...sorry sorry i ruined it for u....

Design strong meh? saw it on their webpage, looks weak and unappealing

How nice, where home1234 goes, u go....u go round thanking home1234 for the 'recommendation' so many time in so many posts for wat? Oh wait its cos u r play acting as customers...sorry sorry i ruined it for u....

May b home 1234 is da id frm R&R, haha....

we have got the quotation from RnR. 20k for our condo.

main thing we asked them to do is

false ceiling **** room and MBR comes with cove lighting...

feature wall and console for TV **** room and MBR..

a small storage room with some shelving since our unit has no utility room...

seems to us that the price is on the high side for condo. very little design work is required....as flooring, cabinets... are all available.

we think becos of their advertisment and also lifetime warranty...that they charging the premium...

for those of u who tried their service, how is the workmanship?