Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Any one use this firm before ? any feedback ? my new place ave woodland ave 4 now looking for renovation work ! my friend intro me to tradehub 21in boon lay , come cross this showroom n i went in to take a look ! any one can advise me ?

Look like no one out here can help n give advise on this id firm ? wonder is it new company ? is it a safe company ?if any one out there ever use this firm before please advise n thanks ! :yamseng:

last nite me n my wife come out with 4shortlist of renovation <> 2form interior , arts n tots , weiken , n lastly ***** ! big headach cos all not bad ! my house done up will costs me 54k plus cos is a resale after a lot of thing change ! cos of spend so much , i want to get good reno , any one use one of them before please advise me !

Edited by TaiChun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any one use this firm before ? any feedback ? my new place ave woodland ave 4 now looking for renovation work ! my friend intro me to tradehub 21in boon lay , come cross this showroom n i went in to take a look ! any one can advise me ?

Look like no one out here can help n give advise on this id firm ? wonder is it new company ? is it a safe company ?if any one out there ever use this firm before please advise n thanks ! :yamseng:

last nite me n my wife come out with 4shortlist of renovation <> 2form interior , arts n tots , weiken , n lastly ***** ! big headach cos all not bad ! my house done up will costs me 54k plus cos is a resale after a lot of thing change ! cos of spend so much , i want to get good reno , any one use one of them before please advise me !

i come across 2form at tradehub last weekend also , the showroom is very impress , very nice design which i like it very much . so i talk to a lady there , which service is good too , given her my floorplan n now waiting for her to get to me ! was topld within a week will get back to me , think will soon . will keep u people inform ! mine is a resale 4room flat in jurong , not thinking of spending too much money , hope she will give me a good price ! hehe :)

Edited by ok zai

i come across 2form at tradehub last weekend also , the showroom is very impress , very nice design which i like it very much . so i talk to a lady there , which service is good too , given her my floorplan n now waiting for her to get to me ! was topld within a week will get back to me , think will soon . will keep u people inform ! mine is a resale 4room flat in jurong , not thinking of spending too much money , hope she will give me a good price ! hehe :)

they are also one of my shortlisted ID.. their showroom really stylo.. and prices are quite reasonable too

their responses are quite quick too.

they are also one of my shortlisted ID.. their showroom really stylo.. and prices are quite reasonable too

is it ? then i think i will be hearing from them very soon lo ? so how the price they given u ? ok ? n did they give u any drawing ? i wonder ! anyway which are those that u shortlist of , maybe can give me some ideas !!!!! :good:

your 3 rooms all got furnitures? 54k including rewiring the whole hosue and all? super ex imho...

I just got the quote from them...wahlau eh, the sales person quote extra stuff that i did not said in the meetup...wondering if the sales lady did listen to me talking.....

Alas, just called her up, she indicated she will re-do the quote..

starting to have a bad impression with them already..

btw, this company is just 6 months old according to the lady.

I just got the quote from them...wahlau eh, the sales person quote extra stuff that i did not said in the meetup...wondering if the sales lady did listen to me talking.....

Alas, just called her up, she indicated she will re-do the quote..

starting to have a bad impression with them already..

btw, this company is just 6 months old according to the lady.

I think maybe after the price they quota u come out to be more , that why ! those that u don't want just ask them to take out la ! i already sign up with them , i found them ok !

My WTB and I shortlisted them too.... waiting for their quotation, but so far have to say the our ID has been prompt and detailed.. hoping for the best, esp considering our tight budget....

Not sure if this thread is still alive, but we've also decided to go with Ray from 2Form. Just paid the deposit on Sun...now waiting for the 3D drawings... so nervous...wonder how it'll look.. :D

Not sure if this thread is still alive, but we've also decided to go with Ray from 2Form. Just paid the deposit on Sun...now waiting for the 3D drawings... so nervous...wonder how it'll look.. :D

Hi,

how much deposit is their requirement for the drawings?

Hi k20,

Rightfully it should be 5%, but we explained our situation to Ray and he was kind enough to work something out for us so we paid the minimum deposit of $1,000.

So where's your new home gonna be at? ;)

Hi p3nguins,

I have also engaged ID from 2form, my ID is Evin. She is nice to talk with and we felt very comfortable to work with her.

We like the idea she gave and the 3D drawing is reali amazing..... :D

I pay 5% for the deposit....

Nice to found u here... :D

Edited by prawnee3