Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merly

Need Advise On How To Place Sofa In Living Room

Hi,

I am having some problem placing sofa in my living room. Anyone here can advise?

I would like to install a projector. Initially I would like to place the projector screen together at TV console side like shown below :

Living Room Floorplan (Original Projector Screen Position)

However, subsequently, I found that the distance from the projector to the projector screen is too short. Thus I would like to change the projector screen to another wall, which could gimme a a longer projecting distance.

Living Room Floorplan (New Projector Screen Position)

However, i have problem placing the sofa. For your info, I have not bought a sofa yet but is contemplating on a set that I like (L shape) which is a little bit longer than shown in the drawing.

My concern is :

1. How do I place the sofa so that I can sit on the sofa view projector screen and TV (which are at 2 separate area?

2. How do I place my sofa so that the sofa does not obstruct the view to projector screen?

3. I am thinking of sitting on (to be build) platform to view the projector screen instead. However, when sitting on the platform height, my head is hitting onto window grille.

Hope anyone is kind enough to help my solve this problem.....

Here's the floorplan without sofa (with new projector screen position) just in case you need some floorplan from me :

Living Room Floorplan without sofa (New Projector screen position)

Thanks a lot for your help! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation