Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Sofaalab Reviews

Hi All, am planning to get a sofa from SofaaLab (www.sofaalab.com). Anyone here bought from the company before ? Appreciate any reviews on service, quality and delivery. Thanks ! :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All, am planning to get a sofa from SofaaLab (www.sofaalab.com). Anyone here bought from the company before ? Appreciate any reviews on service, quality and delivery. Thanks ! :yamseng:

Hi, just bot a sofa from there..service is gd.. quality oso not bad...os its massimo sis coy. so its pretty gd.. delivery i cannot comment cos my delievery date is end of sep..

hope this helps.. :)

I ordered the Thorkell 3 seater in April and its coming in Sept. Took the cheapest price with one extra cover free.

Think for this price and quality, it is value for money but you must be willing to wait. Service wise is pretty good so far and I'm going down to confirm the colours of the covers soon as they said there're some new arrivals recently.

What model did u guys order?

I ordered the Thorkell 3 seater in April and its coming in Sept. Took the cheapest price with one extra cover free.

Think for this price and quality, it is value for money but you must be willing to wait. Service wise is pretty good so far and I'm going down to confirm the colours of the covers soon as they said there're some new arrivals recently.

i haven order yet but hubby is interested in the Anders model. i anything also can but prefer the colour to be dark brown. thot of gg down today since hubby on leave but alas it's closed on monday... :bangwall:

Do they have L-shaped sofas? When i look at the site, i can't find any, so just wondering. =)

yup yup ! they do have it. u can check out Larson and Stefan. Mix and match it urself ! :yamseng:

i bot the borg model.. look more trendy n comfort level acceptable for both of us also..

Edited by yokoyoko

another question: did u guys buy online or from one of the stores ? if the stores, which one did u guys go too ? thanks again ! :sport-smiley-018:

another question: did u guys buy online or from one of the stores ? if the stores, which one did u guys go too ? thanks again ! :sport-smiley-018:

I bot at the store... the one at kakit bukit there.. i think is enterprise one the building name..

i m planning to go there see see sofas on this wkends.

and also, at the sametime,.....we need to find dining table/chair, tv console.

hubby and me went to look see and try out the sofas. IMHO, Anders is the most comfortable one. However, we happen to walk pass another shop (Siang Yiang) and fell in luv with their sofa instead ! :P

Finally after so many months of waiting, my sofa was delivered today. I'm very happy with the quality and it really seems like a bargain for $700+ for a sofa and one additional free cover.

Will post pictures soon!

Finally after so many months of waiting, my sofa was delivered today. I'm very happy with the quality and it really seems like a bargain for $700+ for a sofa and one additional free cover.

Will post pictures soon!

U also on sofaalab? Me too....jux delivered on sat.

Pictures r in my reno blog :yamseng: