Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

The yale lock can be found at home fix, self fix, I also saw it at Giant parkway. Alot of place have it.

As for the card, i never try my CC. The lock use use RFID. I try my kopitiam card and it able to register, card is cheep $1 only. Havent try the ezlink card. but i try not to register to many card.

ok thanks, i'll go look for it.

ya, i already lost 1 card...had to re-register all.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Evyone....

Is there anybody looking for Digital Locks for getting Best Price..pls go to Liang Court 2nd Level...Jus recently i Buy Digital Locks name Virdi for $1,450...The most interesting part is the price include Installation N No GST also..so i can save for my installation cost ...there the staff name Hari...the indian guy he recommend me that model so i buy it...Hes quite friendly n helpful also..Not only that model... they have alot of different Brand Digital locks..So i suggest Pls go there n check wat kind of Digital locks u wan..u sure can find out wat kind of Digital lock u wan...i heard they doing promotions so pls go there n check it...

Nelson Yap...

I never lock my gates. So main lock is the digital lock. I do install arlam that is hook up to my telephone, by yale 80 over bucks. so in case there is break in arlam will sound off and auto call me. If i'm lucky enuff to have me psp n wifi connection when i'm outside, i can remote connect from my psp to my ps3 at home that is connected to the playstation eye. Cool huh. hehehe.

About the lock with remote its the same as 5120, only got extra remote control. If u loose it can always deregister the remote from ur door lock, same goes with ur card. Extra access card I use kokptiam card.

I get the lock not from IMM, I know a person that bring in the lock direct from korea. have to wait 1 week for it to arrived, he never keep stock. U want he order. Want to install he have his installer to install at 100 nett. For me i like to diy. so foc for install.

20-04-09_0832.jpg

This the the access card provide together wif the lock, not a card actualy it came with the lock, X2. Can hook up to ur HP.

Btw, i will poison u all wifh the installation vid. hehehe

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPl...5261d138b54ac98

Hi, can you pm yr contact for the lock?

thanks

17-04-09_2218.jpg

Lucky I never buy when i first see it last year. All cost above 1k, IT show sell 900+. Finally install mine last week at $370 only.

Pls pm me your contact for the lock. Thanks.

Hi Guys

Wonder if you can share your experience or knowledge?

1. Which brand is better GateMan or Samsung?

2. Is fingerprint technology reliable? Eg. able to successfuly scan 9 out of 10 tries, mis-read fingerprint?

3. Does the samsung brand has anti-mischief function similar to GateMan?

4. Which one has fire rating?

REgards

tad

I recommend you guys this lock.

www.ap501.com

Remember to see the video...bullet proof.

Hi kohsw88,

What is the price for this set?

Are you using this set? Is it compatible with cards like UOB touch credit cards, kopitiam card?

Too bad they did not shoot at the RFID scanner... haha..

Rgds

Tad

Hi hi guys,

I'm oso interested in getting a biometric lock. Been looking at this model. The shop told me that it's a US Brand, anyone installed before? Because they're the Sole Distributor, so the price that they quoted me is only $750 inclusive of installation (Which they tell me is only for the promotion until June). I've seen their demo set at their office, really looks quite nice. The sales person told me that if buying 2 locks at one time, got additonal discount of $100. Anyone interested to buy together, than we can save together... :D

http://www.msmfg.com.sg/

I'm considering their E7F4 model.

Hi hi guys,

I'm oso interested in getting a biometric lock. Been looking at this model. The shop told me that it's a US Brand, anyone installed before? Because they're the Sole Distributor, so the price that they quoted me is only $750 inclusive of installation (Which they tell me is only for the promotion until June). I've seen their demo set at their office, really looks quite nice. The sales person told me that if buying 2 locks at one time, got additonal discount of $100. Anyone interested to buy together, than we can save together... :D

http://www.msmfg.com.sg/

I'm considering their E7F4 model.

Interesting, $100 per set or $50? If getting 2 locks from them? I presume warranty is only one year?

Interesting, $100 per set or $50? If getting 2 locks from them? I presume warranty is only one year?

Hi hi, I think is $100 off for 2 locks, so that means $50 per lock lor. If you really wanna buy, than let me know, ok? Coz I hope to install by end of June. The more people the merrier, than think can ask for better discount liao.

Yep, the warranty is one year.

Hi hi, I think is $100 off for 2 locks, so that means $50 per lock lor. If you really wanna buy, than let me know, ok? Coz I hope to install by end of June. The more people the merrier, than think can ask for better discount liao.

Yep, the warranty is one year.

Hi, noted, if u didnt hear from me by third week of june u can proceed without me. As i have not started my renovation thingy.

cheers

go to www.youtube.com

search mythbusters finger print door locks (shown on discovery channel)

and enjoy the show!!! :lol:

Hi, noted, if u didnt hear from me by third week of june u can proceed without me. As i have not started my renovation thingy.

cheers

Hi blackcar,

Okies, okies. Enjoy ur renovation process.

go to www.youtube.com

search mythbusters finger print door locks (shown on discovery channel)

and enjoy the show!!! :lol:

Hi maCe,

Great to see you in here. :D

The one that u're talking about is it on the mythbusters using photocopied thumbprint & gaining access?