Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

haha k anyway thanks for sharing, I will love to buy from them if they are really priced within my budget, but too ex leh the last time I enquire from the Yale distributor...

Anyway how much are they pricing it now?

At that event, they giving away $88 yale voucher for any models purchased b4 CNY.

but retail price nvr change, sianz..

How come they so steady 1, ppl selling all cheap cheap but they also nvr try to drop price.

i'm very tempted to get tt $1188 model [even they say not more added cost] but i still feel i cant take out tt $$

8EEE5FBB-4F9C-4AE3-A10A-BA1B69440102.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
At that event, they giving away $88 yale voucher for any models purchased b4 CNY.

How come they so steady 1, ppl selling all cheap cheap but they also nvr try to drop price.

i'm very tempted to get tt $1188 model [even they say not more added cost] but i still feel i cant take out tt $$

$1188 is just too expensive when you can get something similar at its half price!

Wake up bro!!!

i have to been waiting for Yale $1188 to drop their price since last June.

no doubt Yale is the leading Lock brand & blah blah blah... their digital lock seems to be very very ex!!

can sm1 tell me y r they so ex??

Alantis, pls, i knw u go lots to tell abt gatemen, samsung & world is flat...

Edited by ejzoen

If you need it - just do it with Yale or Gateman; I think you are oversold on branding.

The market dynamics are changed with the internet and ebay and amazon etc. leverage it to your advantage.

Just do it! :P

No lah -- those pictures I simply google'd to show rim and mortise locks; they don't represent what is available in Singapore market!

F100 - I think still 'lord of the digital locks' lah.

No -- I did not mention that can install on gates. It cannot for sure -- well 100% not on my metal gate!

Have you installed?

Nope not yet, scheduled for April cos tats when my new place will be ready. Ya if only they have something that can be installed on metal gates - that will be cool!

I noticed in the picture they already said "Gateman locks"; so why not just get real Gateman at half price? or two real Gateman at same price. Be the first in Singapore to install two digital locks on one door :o

I noticed in the picture they already said "Gateman locks"; so why not just get real Gateman at half price? or two real Gateman at same price. Be the first in Singapore to install two digital locks on one door :o

is there a gatemen model same like this $1188 model.

no fingerprints only RF cards

is there a gatemen model same like this $1188 model.

no fingerprints only RF cards

hey bro.. i believe ur yale ydm3107 = gateman v100 .. desmond is selling for 650ish... they look the same to me. RF tag and/or keypad enter. google it. Besides from what i understand Yale brought over gateman which is a korean company.

cheers

Yale bought over Gateman (I think); you pay double the price for the same Gateman's engineering etc, for Yale's branding.

Src: just google !

Yale GATEMAN - unlock your life with the latest technology

Enjoy the most advanced lock and release all your worries on locking.

With more than a century of history, Yale has been one of the most recognized brands in the lock industry. Lock itself has been developed remarkably and Yale has always stood on the top of this innovation.

Starting from 2002, GATEMAN’s revolution in Korea is still on going. GATEMAN has transferred the concept of the lock from professionals’ range to common end-users’. This has led a boom that individual house owners choose a specific lock which is GATEMAN to change. Until now, more than 2.5 million GATEMANs have been sold alone in Korea and this proves it is the most famous digital door lock brand in the residential sector.

Now, the two become one as Yale GATEMAN. With remarkable legacies from both mechanical and digital technologies that each company has successfully managed, The Yale GATEMAN series would make you meet a whole different level of the lock. The future of locking is already here and ready for use. Get rid of all your concerns regarding the security of your home and use the Yale GATEMAN digital door lock to unlock the door to the potential of your life.

Unlock your life!

Was comparing the YDM3109 and Gateman V100-H. I believe they are the product except that the 3109 uses Yale's guts for the mortise?

Also, the 3109 seems to have the emergency master key feature, but I can't seem to find it on the V100's product shots? Can anyone confirm?

One of the "benefits" for digital door lock is that it autolocks when the door closes. It makes sense then to have the door closer to close the door for you when you leave the house, so all you have to do is to walk out :sport-smiley-004: .

For my place, in east , high story, facing seaside, it is very very windy this time of the year. It's not just the lock I worry about, but my whole HDB door hinge is slight dislocated from the various times the door slams. This is my real reason though the first one makes perfect sense to complement the functions of the digital door lock.

Hi Bro, I am interested in the F100, but understand u have 10 people already, am i able to join in as well? My contact is 93690833, thanks