Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello ejzoen,

Interested to get the Yale Gateman YDM3109, or YDM4109 @ almost 50% of the price you have posted? :paint:

YDM3109 $680 include install & GST

YDM4109 $720 include install & GST

My bro company is working on a condo project and is getting these models @ project price from ASSA ABLOY Singapore. He can order extra, and can guarantee they will be warranty by them. The ebay sellers are probably parallel importers and I doubt they can provide the type of warranty ASSA ABLOY provide. For others who are keen, please list your name below, and PM me with your contact no. The TOP for the project is in Mid April, I will be able to arrange for this special price till then.

For what its worth, installation will be done by the appointed installer by ASSA ABLOY and not some Chi-na part-time installer. The mechanical key will come in handy in case of electronic failure, imagine being lock outside your door in the middle of the night (Most locksmiths will have knife sharpen for you!). The F100 or V100 do not have override keys as in Korea, they have a FOC 24 hrs standby service in case of their lock fails. FYI, Gateman models are meant for Korean domestic models, which explains the small Korean type mortice they use, and the Korean Languages in the instruction manual. There are alot of features for F100, I am sure everyone will want to fully utilize them!

Yale Gateman is using the German type Stainless Steel Mortice, they have also sent their lock to local PSB for certification to assure owners of their product reliability, and to be use on Fire rated doors.

Samsung models needs 8 batteries to last the lock for approx. 1 year. Gateman and Yale Gateman needs only 4 batteries. I will work out a comparison chart for all to compare. I am sure now with this special price, the choice is simple.

regards,

redfit

Wah ****!! i miss the heat!!! was on vacation!!! ****!!!!!!!!!

But it seems alantis is every quiet wor,

he was super ANTI-YALE 1 mah?

hw come nvr slam yale this time??

I also want to buy but miss the boat. Plan to install only in August/ September 2010. I don't mind paying first and install later.

Hi all, I had sms everyone in my PM. If I had missed anyone out, pls pm me again. :)

hi,i im you earlier to reserve on, did n ot receive any news from your side yet

Edited by lenova

Hi all, I had sms everyone in my PM. If I had missed anyone out, pls pm me again. :)

Hi, I'm new here and have been eyeing on intsalling digital lock for months. Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon? I can pay 1st but install in June.

Hey hey hey .. :sport-smiley-018: I also need to take vacation from the forum.

'Slamming' is your choice of word -- not mine :rolleyes: ... but not going to spend time debating that!

I'm happy with the digital locks - I can't imagine bringing out keys again.

Best value if I were ever to get one for next relative to poison ..... the Gateman V20; leave the nice existing lock in place, and just install above it for the convenience!

Where is that pic again......

Hey hey hey .. :sport-smiley-018: I also need to take vacation from the forum.

'Slamming' is your choice of word -- not mine :rolleyes: ... but not going to spend time debating that!

I'm happy with the digital locks - I can't imagine bringing out keys again.

Best value if I were ever to get one for next relative to poison ..... the Gateman V20; leave the nice existing lock in place, and just install above it for the convenience!

Where is that pic again......

Here -- I can only find a small picture.

14680861.jpg

Seems like Lockslocks has gone missing. Been SMS-ing him the last two days but no reply. Tried SMS-ing and calling this morning to confirm our appointment today, also no reply. We were supposed to have the lock delivered to my new place at 1pm today (arranged last Sunday) and I was there from 1-2pm and there was no show. Called him on his mobile at least 10 times and no answer. Wasted my time travelling all the way from Yishun down to Bukit Batok and back.

Seems like Lockslocks has gone missing. Been SMS-ing him the last two days but no reply. Tried SMS-ing and calling this morning to confirm our appointment today, also no reply. We were supposed to have the lock delivered to my new place at 1pm today (arranged last Sunday) and I was there from 1-2pm and there was no show. Called him on his mobile at least 10 times and no answer. Wasted my time travelling all the way from Yishun down to Bukit Batok and back.

Same story for me...Supposed to meet him and collect thu or fri. But no news from him....Wondering what is happening....

Hi, i am interested in buying the Samsung 5120..

Can any kind souls advice on the cost and how to go about buying and installing it..

I saw 5120 selling on ebay and it ranges around 300 to 400 SGD

I have the SHS-5120 installed at my home :D.

Got it from the vendor (Interlock/Desmond); you should be able to find his lock+installation+package on eBAY. Got the lobang here many months ago .... made it so affordable.

Tip -- consider the Gateman V20 (which is a RIM lock) if your are still deciding - I thought that should be the best-value 'lifestyle upgrade' to your life ... eh-hem -- I mean your door. :yamseng:

Hi Lockslocks

I've sent you a PM. I wld like to install the 4109. Pls contact me. Thanks alot.

Thanks Lockslocks for the lobang.

Mine installed on Saturday. Very nice and fast job. Thanks again.