Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Thanks Lockslocks for the lobang.

Mine installed on Saturday. Very nice and fast job. Thanks again.

Eh you so heng... How come i cannot contact him leh. He kenna mobilised issit :P

Anyway, still hoping Lockslocks can reply me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
maybe stuck in europe..... :)

I am also interested in the YDM4109. Have already PM him but so far, he has not replied. If he is stuck in Europe, hope he is okay.

I am also interested in the YDM4109. Have already PM him but so far, he has not replied. If he is stuck in Europe, hope he is okay.

No leh. Called his mobile le and its still local ring tone. Several brothers here called him as well but he never pick up and reply smses. So sad...

I think if he cannot deliver its ok, but should tell us lah.

Guys, just do it! If you need it! Otherwise, can wait forever :D

I am ordering two Gateman V20 for my cousin in KL. No hassle RIM lock (just install on top).

Gateman V20

Just cut down one big dinner outside every month for the convenience of a digital door lock.

Will take pictures before I drive up to KL.

Woot!

I had sms interlock last week and he immediately call me. I had called him to fix an appt to install Samsung SHS-5120 on this sat.

Hey Guys!! SO EXCITE!!

Since i miss Locklock super cheap Promo & im cant wait for him to cm bk with another rd of his super lobang.

I had meet up with a Yale Reseller who had overstock those Digital locks

& willing to give us a cut if we can commit a sizeable qty out of any of this 4models.

All items are not parallel imports & YALE Gatemen series,

all units are warrant by ASSA ABLOY Singapore for 1yr.

As usual, Installation & GST incl. The Dealer has a Shop & they r not hit & run biz.

so here is the price table if we can get 5sets or 10sets [some models are very cheaper than 20%]

5set & above [Discount 10% or more}

YDR2108 $530

YDM3107 $720 more than 10%

YDM3109 $1,070

YDM4109 $1,070 more than 10%

10sets & above [Discount 20% or more]

YDR2108 $470

YDM3107 $640 almost 40% off!!

YDM3109 $950

YDM4109 $950 more than 30% off!!

i know price is not as shoik as Locklocks but maybe we have to wait long time for his bro to have another project special price

PM me ur contacts if u are keen, I'll consolidate all contacts & pass to the dealer & you will fix installation appt with them after.

& list down the models u r interested. We hv to commit to them by 31 MAY, & install by MID JUNE!!

1. ejzoen YDM 3109

2. ejzoen's Friend YDM 4109 [will not get if its more than $950]

10% mark!

20% mark!!

C59590B1-31C9-478F-8AA7-BEA3AB6DE53F.jpg

Simple reason

Why the price is so high. answer: Shop rentals, Channel (lockshop) margins, office overheads, salesperson commission, and the businessman's desire to earn excessive profit.

A simple answer:

Between Gateman and Yale - Manufacturing costs is about the same. But selling and marketing expense is higher for Yale. If you have been in selling long enough - you will learn not to trust anybody who says to you that you should pay more than 50% for two virtually similar product. To put it bluntly - you been had.

I'm looking @ both yale & Gatemen side by side in IMM..

i can say the physical key is really a gd feature. the saleman mentioned once we shut down the lock from inside.

biometric & number pad will not wk.. so the mechanical key can only be used. this is gd when u travel. & u shut it off.

Also, when d warrant runs out & electronics fails, Yale lock can function like a normal lock using key. which buys time to search for another.

Also looking @ the Large european mortice, Yale Singapore had tested this lock with PSB specification!

meaning its not just more secure but also safer!

Larger mortice will also cover up alot of holes on d door, compared to d small mortice gatemen or samsung is using.

if ur door hv a giant lobang & u put in a smaller lock, it will shake & move abt in d lobang, there is no decent plc u can thread in d screws

thus its less robust when gatemen & samsung installers cn only put in small wood stuffings than can also move abt in door.

Yale on d other hand, is equal or larger than exisitng locks thus the screw can tie on d Door not sm stuffings that is not steady.

Workmanship wise will be nicer as well..

i had read up on this since november 09, visited many lock shops [6 to be exact] dealers of Samsung & Yale & also spoke to parallel importers cos they dun have shops.

I realised that it is apart from Price, Salesman are telling ppl what is best abt features,

but when challenged with features that they dun have, they will divert or cover up with really weak excuses or some dun even understand d technicality. which cn be really decay.

Yes price are high But its really 2 important features packed into 1, integrating a Physical key & european mortice into d lock would prob take alot of R&D and material & its really costly.

a same car model has diff specs, sm ppl pay less & go for no gadgets while sm will pay a bit more for leather seats, added safety & security features.

fren, im keen

already PM u my contact details

Hey Guys!! SO EXCITE!!

Since i miss Locklock super cheap Promo & im cant wait for him to cm bk with another rd of his super lobang.

& willing to give us a cut if we can commit a sizeable qty out of any of this 4models.

As usual, Installation & GST incl. The Dealer has a Shop & they r not hit & run biz.

so here is the price table if we can get 5sets or 10sets [some models are very cheaper than 20%]

YDR2108 $530

YDM3109 $1,070

YDR2108 $470

YDM3109 $950

i know price is not as shoik as Locklocks but maybe we have to wait long time for his bro to have another project special price

PM me ur contacts if u are keen, I'll consolidate all contacts & pass to the dealer & you will fix installation appt with them after.

& list down the models u r interested. We hv to commit to them by 31 MAY, & install by MID JUNE!!

1. ejzoen YDM 3109

3. trc YDM 4109

10% mark!

20% mark!!

Hey Guys!! SO EXCITE!!

YDR2108 $530

YDM3109 $1,070

YDR2108 $470

YDM3109 $950

1. ejzoen YDM 3109

4. Victor YDR3108

10% mark!

20% mark!!

Hey Guys!! SO EXCITE!!

YDR2108 $530

YDM3109 $1,070

YDR2108 $470

YDM3109 $950

1. ejzoen YDM 3109

3. trc YDM 4109

4. Victor YDR3108

5. minimalis YDM3109 [will not get if its more than $950]

10% mark!

6. minski YDM4109 (PMed me by mistake, took the liberty of adding his name to this list-minimalis)

20% mark!!

Edited by minimalis