Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

... and she uses these to lock her condo unit. The locks from Interlock are just locks .....I have no issues with them and their prices (too)!

samsung-shs-1320.jpg

Edited by atlantis2267

June Promotion

Samsung Digital Lock

SHS 2320 - $280

SHS 2420 - $220

SHS 1320 - $270

Gateman Digital Lock

Gateman V20 - $290

Gateman F10 - $350

Nice... The model I'm getting not on promotion :(

Edited by Drexter

Wow...everybody is getting digital lock. I am itching for one too for my current under Reno home. But I read from Samsung FAQ that they are not waterproof, though a bit of water will not cause it to fail. Is it true that these digital locks are not weather proof? Anyone can advise as my main door is just next to the parapet which is prone to rain and sunlight.

understand Gateman is meant for Korea domestic market thus it is manufactured with Korean languages. anyone using F100 can help advise on this. is it only the instruction manual is in Korean? usage of the lock is still in english?

Just to clarify, this is only for the wooden door. The gate will still be locking using a regular lock, right? I was thinking the point of getting a digital lock was so that I don't have to carry keys... or just for extra security?

Just to clarify, this is only for the wooden door. The gate will still be locking using a regular lock, right? I was thinking the point of getting a digital lock was so that I don't have to carry keys... or just for extra security?

You dun have to carry key. Either open the door, using pin or card. I'm getting the Samsung ones.

Hmm...tempting to get a digital lock, which 1 better? Keyman or samsung?

Would prefer keep my existing lock too, digital lock is juz for additional security.. Isit possible?

After installing the digital lock, you can still use your existing lock for additional security.

However, it will be more convience if you only rely on the digital lock to lock your door. It have alarm to backup your security.

For an average rim lock, you get the SHS 2320 will do but i personally prefer Gateman F10 fingerprint lock.

(For customers who have gate, you can consider getting a number peg lock to lock it)

Hi,m i dont understand "a number peg lock" to lock the gate. U mean we have to buy another

digital lock to lock the gate?

im interested to get digital lock too. when ur promotion end?if let say my reno and handover

end of July can i still get promo price if i ask to install the day after handover?

cheerrs.

I tink he meant the number pad lock, those no need key 1..so u be totally keyless..

I oso interested in your query..my reno in progress..wonder can lock in the price.

June Promotion

Samsung Digital Lock

SHS 2320 - $280

SHS 2420 - $220

SHS 1320 - $270

Gateman Digital Lock

Gateman V20 - $290

Gateman F10 - $350

All Locks come with FREE installations and 3 days parts warranty

any promotion for F100 Edited by bsf123

Hmm...tempting to get a digital lock, which 1 better? Keyman or samsung?

Would prefer keep my existing lock too, digital lock is juz for additional security.. Isit possible?

I would say it is primarily for convenience but there are security benefits...

Convenience example: I go cycling, jogging nowadays without key(s) jiggling in my pockets - and my RFID card allows access faster and fits into my wallet

Security example: how many times have I (or my kids) left the key stucked to the door after entering the home; this does not happen anymore!

... and of course, the fact that the key is electronic pin - you can change it as often as needed (and not change the lock when you loose a physical key.

To keep your existing physical lock, use the RIM type lock instead of the mortise lock (eg. Gateman F10 instead of F100) or the equivalent Samsung ones.

As for Samsung versus Gateman, I use both and my conclusion is it is all about the looks.

Edited by atlantis2267

Hey,

There's a road show of Samsung Digital Door Locks today till Sunday. the PC Show one. #06-603. I dont rmb the booth no. Got 10% discount one. Check out if you're interested :D

Couple of noob questions on Gateman F10.

Can it be used on the HDB main door?

To use flash the RFID card then key in the PIN and press finger on the reader? Or either will do to gain access?

How does the remote work? What's the costs?

Edited by hAPPy889