Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

So far i done business twice with them. Once for the installation of the door lock and second time was for the purchase of the door remote.

I think they are ok.

As for IMM one, I had my special door peep hole installed by them. It's good but pay a bit higher price due to more secured warranty and peace of mind. They are expensive also due to having to pay rental.

Hi MichaelAng,

So u bought it from interlock?

I went to IMM today saw 2 shops carriny Yale and another shop at level 3 (i think) carrying full range of samsung and Gateman digital locks..

It seems Yale is the bsst selling product cost at $998

Can share your experience with Interlock?

As im afraid on the battery issue too...worrying midnight the lock with beep beep beep non stop~ :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@ayukie,

Based on design i prefer Samsung SHS6020 but is huge......the handle is abit hard to push open

For Gateman V100 it seems from IMM is BEST and most popular series to get.... retail at $998 design looks sleek and the handle is smooth to open ...

I was standing there to be serve but no one approach me at IMM...well a potential buyer here :sport-smiley-004:

@MichaelAng,

Can check with you the digital locks you purchase from Interlock is in what language? Korean interface or there is english menu to select?

Thanks alot!

guys, I'm looking of a digital lock for my place. I kind of like the design of the samsung Digital Lock SHS-5230. Anyone has contact of a reliable lock smith who carries it? Or at there any model that look just as good.... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Interlock,

Yeah steven was busy with another customer looking at normal locks that time.

I stood there for 5 mins no one approach me~

Well, i might give u a ring~

How do i know my main door is fire rated (or definitely is a fire rated door) why am asking due to the door is thick and i wonder would u damage it with your strong tools.~

@ayukie,

Based on design i prefer Samsung SHS6020 but is huge......the handle is abit hard to push open

For Gateman V100 it seems from IMM is BEST and most popular series to get.... retail at $998 design looks sleek and the handle is smooth to open ...

I was standing there to be serve but no one approach me at IMM...well a potential buyer here :sport-smiley-004:

@MichaelAng,

Can check with you the digital locks you purchase from Interlock is in what language? Korean interface or there is english menu to select?

Thanks alot!

I purchased the Yale lock from Stephen at IMM YDM4109. The door and door frame need to be repaired but my contractor had told me he would take care of that (he had recommended Stephen to me). It looks sleek and the handle is easy to open. Fingerprint scanning is easy too. Interface is in English (voice instructions).

Hm so how much is a 4109 and also a rim lock for the main gate? Got free door closer with the open door at 90 deg feature ?

bro Interlock,

Your Promo package seems lesser this round..are you going to have year end sale soon? :rolleyes:

Combi promo hehe looking forward for hassle free digital locks~

Ic, well then i got to wait and see who else wants to join me to get digital lock

as for design wise yes, these 2 i guess is the winner SHS 5230, 6020 based on the design but i do not much how superior on its function vs Yale.

What is the best price for that 3 model u mention? Mine new place is at sengkang Beacon isit suitable to fix? Pls quote with everything in? Thk..

Hi,

does anyone knows if there are any biomatirc locks without handle that is not in the rim lock kind of design? kind of ugly to have something sticking out of the back of the door.....

The lock does not look well after installation. By the way I have found a perfect number turn peg lock for gate.

It is by master lock, made in USA product. It is anit key bumping or hammering.

I have upload the photos onto my facebook wall

interlockdigital@gmail.com

each cost $30 only.

Any enquires you can give me a call

I prefer fingerprint. Do u have one for gate?

Anyway during that time, i had consult Affordable luxury & Interlock you at that time,

Both said cannot be done. NO choice i LL diy myself. Look bad but better then pro contractor right?

My wooden door digital lock also DIY, but that is much much easiler.

Edited by tailgatepro

Ic, well then i got to wait and see who else wants to join me to get digital lock

as for design wise yes, these 2 i guess is the winner SHS 5230, 6020 based on the design but i do not much how superior on its function vs Yale.

Hello, I'm looking to get a digital door lock also.... i can join u and see if we get a good price? PM me