Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

any possibility if multifunction of the alarm triggered when you are traveling?

When no one at home and so sudden the alarm went off...

Secondly i was thinking possible to remove the grill (HDB)? do we need to apply permit as it seems to void the aesthetic of the whole floor which comes with grill... :rolleyes:

Can post the pic of your alarm?

was thinking:

Digital lock + Digital grill + CCTV in the house

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

any possibility if multifunction of the alarm triggered when you are traveling?

When no one at home and so sudden the alarm went off...

Secondly i was thinking possible to remove the grill (HDB)? do we need to apply permit as it seems to void the aesthetic of the whole floor which comes with grill... :rolleyes:

Can post the pic of your alarm?

was thinking:

Digital lock + Digital grill + CCTV in the house

so long as the contact is not broken, alarm will not trigger. so no fears during traveling.

urs is those HDB gates that come with the flat? think u better check with the branch office if they allow it to be removed. mine is the old generation flats that dont come with gate. except those really really grill type with a big, fat horizontal metal piece in the centre. maybe those were done by HDB since most non-renovated flats all somehow seem to have the same design gate. hmmm....

i dun hv pic of my alarm. it's those small household alarm that you can find in Home-Fix. Brand is Yale.

CCTV in house? u wanna record what ur maid do at home ah? if u gg to install CCTV, best to install it outside, just above ur door. Not inside. the whole idea is to deter any potential thief from targetting ur home. not to record the fact after it has happened. rather to discourage the fact from happening.

Treat it as an expensive lesson, there must be a reason why it cost only $110. Try contacting singapore distributor? Repair or buy a original with warranty.

I bought the Samsung SHS 1320 digital lock from G market at $110 and get it fix since last year ,around April.

After it was been installed, it function as normal but after a few months later it could not lock completely.

I email the supplier and they did not reply me. Also i could not contact the person who installed my lock.

I have removed the batteries while looking for a solution. Anybody know what i should do?

I bought the Samsung SHS 1320 digital lock from G market at $110 and get it fix since last year ,around April.

After it was been installed, it function as normal but after a few months later it could not lock completely.

I email the supplier and they did not reply me. Also i could not contact the person who installed my lock.

I have removed the batteries while looking for a solution. Anybody know what i should do?

Digital lock cannot be installed by anyone. Must have very good skill then only it will work properly. There was another blogger that bought online and hubby installed according to YouTube. It works for few days and then never again. She have to go buy another and get it installed properly. Instead of paying for 1, she got to pay for 2.

I called the local distributor but they do not service oversea lock. Should i purchase from a dealer to replace it?

By the way, the lock is in working condition. It can still auto lock when the door is open when i push in the sensor but could not lock when the door is close.

I tried to leave it for a few days without putting in the batteries however I just felt irritated whenever I saw the lock right in front of me and i could not use it.

they will not service it, of course. They paid for the distributor rights and thus the price is more ex. if they service for you, then what will they earn? that will just encourage more people to buy online at cheaper price since they will get servicing too.

door open can auto lock but not when the door is closed? then its not working, right? Up to you whether you still need the lock. if its the main door, then you better go get it replaced with authorised dealier. if its some other doors in your home, if you don't need it, then leave it loh... anyway, its just $110.

It can still auto lock when the door is open when i push in the sensor but could not lock when the door is close.

Check the alignment... think it is out maybe due to our weather causing the door to warp.

You can pm interlock to check if he does troubleshooting. He's selling parallel import digital lock so he might be able to help.

Yes the lock is on my main door. Any recommended installers to solve my door alightment problem? The previous guy who installed for me have change his number.

The lock does not need any servicing as long as you use it with care.

The 2 major killers would be heavy slamming of door or overloading of batteries for mortise lock.

You may check up my blog for more details, feel free to post any questions and I will create a post and reply over there with some photos to illustrate

http://samsungdigitallock.weebly.com/our-blog.html

anymore gb coming? =)

I have contacted Interlock just now, he charge me for $120 for the door alightment problem. Do you think it is reasonable?

Also he suggest me to purchase the Gateman F10 hook instead. Is the fingerprint lock reliable?

If $120 can solve your problem, i dont see why not.

Or you prefer to spent another chunk of money for Gateman F10?

Hi all

I intend to get the SHS 5230 from Interlock as well.

Pls count me in on the group buy. I should be installing end May or early June, whichever convenient to the GB.

Hi Desmond

I'm the one who emailed you yesterday :)