Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
astrokai

Silk Bed Sheet

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Any guy/gals here using silk bed sheet?

what local brand here ah? normally wats the price range.. mine is a King size de..

Hi, I used to have a set of silk bed sheet and will ensure it's my last. It wasn't easy to find and they are mostly expensive of course. Most importantly, they do have 'operational' problems. haha. You will noticed that your pillow, bolster and stuff kept slipping down from your bed. Too slippery liao. Plus...RA RA...for couple rituals, it tends to be slippery too. wahahaha :notti: Funny but it's the truth.

Hi, I used to have a set of silk bed sheet and will ensure it's my last. It wasn't easy to find and they are mostly expensive of course. Most importantly, they do have 'operational' problems. haha. You will noticed that your pillow, bolster and stuff kept slipping down from your bed. Too slippery liao. Plus...RA RA...for couple rituals, it tends to be slippery too. wahahaha :notti: Funny but it's the truth.

:rofl::rofl: o funnyyyy...... :lol:

Totally agree :sport-smiley-004: It looks gd and dats about it. Unless u get raw silk which the raw material costs about $100 a meter and get someone to sew it and... can only dry clean. Its totally impractical in S'pore tropical climate to use silk/satin.

Invest in some good combed cotton (about 500 thread count) or bamboo "silk" which is actually bamboo fibre, it looks and feel like silk. These are about $300 to $500 a complete set (fitted sheet, pillow cases, bloster case, quilt cover), available in Robinsons. From time to time u can get them @ up to 40% discounts during the annual sales. If u really like the silky sheen get them in jaquard which the weaves gives a more textured and luxurious look.

:yamseng:

Try cotton sateen as a substitute for silk...or good quality egyptian cotton bedsheets...

hahaha...

like very ghosty :jawdrop: le... everything slipping down from bed...

thought of buying just one silk bed for "good couple operating times" :notti::notti:

, but.. since like not common in spore huh..

:dunno:

I have a beautiful pink silk bedsheet, but its in cold storage.

everything slides off, u get bad backache and neck aches as the pillows keep moving all over the place.

disturbed sleep as you rearrange your position/posture/pillows...

and if you're like me... snack a little before bed time... you'll regret it. It absorbs oil from ur potato chips, a small potato chip on your silk bedsheet will look like u dropped a big blot of oil and it stays for a long time.

Need to send to dry cleaning too..! too much maintenance for bedsheets.. i give up

The only thing I could think to do is buy a big fuzzy blanket to put on your bed when you do not sleep if the hair is over him, then when you use the cot to the inside cover and put it somewhere else where until morning. clean brush to cover with a lint brush once a week or as needed for hair there and that's probbaly your best bet.