Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rumi

Where Do You Hang Towel After Shower?

Hanging wet towel inside the WC is out as I feel is a very condusive place to breed moulds and bacteria, especially after each flush!

Besides hanging wet towels behind the bedroom doors, which I am doing now at my mother's house, and find that the wet towels could still be wet if the door has been opened and the wet towels are squashed behind the wall & do not have enough air flow ventilation to dry.

Please share how you are drying your wet towels after a shower. Towel racks, towel stand? Any recommendations on where to get them?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

well i hang my towel on my window handle

not very good way but it works since i'm the only one using the toilet

one thing though, try to close your toilet bowl lid before you flush

if not all the bacteria will fly all over the toilet and land on

1. your towel

2. your toothbrush (yeeks)

3. everything else in the toilet :jawdrop:

well i hang my towel on my window handle

not very good way but it works since i'm the only one using the toilet

one thing though, try to close your toilet bowl lid before you flush

if not all the bacteria will fly all over the toilet and land on

1. your towel

2. your toothbrush (yeeks)

3. everything else in the toilet :jawdrop:

ha.. tats a very hygiene way of life...

guess i have been living with bacteria for all my 27 yrs of life le... esp toothbrush.

:furious:

Frameless glass door horizontal handle.

Stainless Steel Towel bar mounted on wall inside the toilet.

The bacteria and mold have been kind to me, and we have gotten along quite well.

The bacteria and mold have been kind to me, and we have gotten along quite well.

ya, our bodies need some bacteria to keep our system working and also keep harmful ones from entering our bodies. Society becomes more hygenie-conscious yet more deadly diseases arising and people falling sick easily.

After shower, just bring out of the bathroom and hang outside on bamboo poles loh, or hang at the kitchen's bamboo poles during bad weather...

My toilets/bathroom super empty...

use towel rack installed inside bathroom. i agree it's hard to dry..... bo bian....no other place to hang liao...

Currently, I hang mine on a hanger and place it on the window grill to get some sun. It dries well and kills bacteria too. I personally dun like to put it in the bathroom. Too damp.

For my new house, I'll prob fix a towel rack either in my MBR or walk-in-wardrobe and it has to be near the window. To get some sun. Hee. :D

I installed those hand rails (similar to those used in handicap toilet) Could be used for support as well as hand rails. Dual purpose.

It probably cannot help against molds... but thought it is nicer than jus regular towel handling rods

You can install the YIGII towel rail or YIGII towel bar on the shower door or on the wall near the shower to hang your bath towels or bath sheets. Both of these two products are made of stainless steel so you don't need to worry if they will get rust in the damp bathroom. Hanging on the bar, the towels can dry more quickly.

Img1891 - 副本.jpg

KH005-40 (7).jpg