Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

hehe. thanx =)

really love my hm, though i can't afford a hm in town, at least i manage to get one of a location of my choice too :dancingqueen:

hello Michelle.. me _ liangmin(MBR thread)... hee hee... nice dinning table u have! how much u paid for that??

i guess ur home will look real nice... cant wait to see the next modern theme home.. Join da club ya!

my mb and i love the fabric sofa that we have ... no hot at all after siting for a long time... although till today i still find it very ex.. but still worth it cos it is quite long to cater for my sq living room... :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hello Michelle.. me _ liangmin(MBR thread)... hee hee... nice dinning table u have! how much u paid for that??

i guess ur home will look real nice... cant wait to see the next modern theme home.. Join da club ya!

my mb and i love the fabric sofa that we have ... no hot at all after siting for a long time... although till today i still find it very ex.. but still worth it cos it is quite long to cater for my sq living room...

:D

hehe. so tat is ur hm =p i hope mine turn out nice. gonna spend so much on de whole house. better not dissapoint me manx =)

ya. fabric is good, my hubby's fav. but really cannot, cos i dun like n i scared dirtied by our open concept kitchen. expensive things is worth it if it's really nice =)

thanx! de first item i fell in love with was de sofa! den after tat i was on cloud 9. everything de salesman said is all yes yes yes 8|

hahaha....may i kw how much is the sofa?

hahaha....may i kw how much is the sofa?

de sofa now on promo is 2488. juz realised, i tot was 2288 all along -_-" but i bought all 3 items in a package, den is 3400 for 3 items. definitely worth the money.

i went down today again, cos de sales guy forget to put de sofa come with 2 free leather cushion. went down today, den he wrote it in for me :dancingqueen: lucky me, cos de shop had so many bad reviews. abit worried de guy will not honour de deal. but he still did. thumbs up for him :D also captured the pics on camera, so it's clearer now :)

now considering whether to take black or white chair for the dining table. here's de pics of the white chair. maybe take 2 black 2 white :sport-smiley-018:

white chair front:

chairwhite2.jpg

white chair back:

chairwhite1.jpg

tat's all for de day zz

Edited by mwerkz

i like your coffee table :notti:

personally i would choose black chairs easier to maintain..

your glass works settled?

hehe. nope. haven even signed with my ID

haven even gone for first appt, juz kan cheong buy furnture dunno for wat reason 8|

maybe i consider getting white table n black chairs. haha. suddenly felt white is a very nice color. but too bad it's really hard to maintain :(

agreed that white very nice but hard to maintain leh

then your furnitures can hold on until you get your flat? that time i also very kan chiong want to buy furnitures but shop can hold like 2-3 months nia so never buy too early also...

agreed that white very nice but hard to maintain leh

then your furnitures can hold on until you get your flat? that time i also very kan chiong want to buy furnitures but shop can hold like 2-3 months nia so never buy too early also...

hehe. can. stated in my invoice dat there'll be no storage charge for up to 1yr :) tat's y i dare to buy ma

Hi hi...

Chance upon your blog from the Ren*z**e page. :)

I'd just signed with Re**z**e... haha... same as you, we'd placed some orders with R** Apple too... then see the forum's bad comment on the apple... keeping my fingers crossed.

We'd chose the dining table from their magazine! Didn't even look at the real thing. But the salesman told us that we can go chose the matching chairs we want from the showroom/warehouse later. Hmm... really hope nothing goes wrong.

Wish u all the best in your house purchasing, deco and warming :)

Hi hi...

Chance upon your blog from the Ren*z**e page. :)

I'd just signed with Re**z**e... haha... same as you, we'd placed some orders with R** Apple too... then see the forum's bad comment on the apple... keeping my fingers crossed.

We'd chose the dining table from their magazine! Didn't even look at the real thing. But the salesman told us that we can go chose the matching chairs we want from the showroom/warehouse later. Hmm... really hope nothing goes wrong.

Wish u all the best in your house purchasing, deco and warming :)

hi fellow renozone customer, how's ur 3d drawings coming along?

hi fellow renozone customer, how's ur 3d drawings coming along?

We just confirmed on Friday. He said he will give me some sketch in a week or two. Might not have 3D computer generated dwg, but rather, handdrawn dwgs.

Have u confirmed? Given any deposit?

We just confirmed on Friday. He said he will give me some sketch in a week or two. Might not have 3D computer generated dwg, but rather, handdrawn dwgs.

Have u confirmed? Given any deposit?

hi, i have not signed de quotation yet. going to soon i hope =p according to colin, i need to pay only abt 2k now first, cos i have not even gone for my first appt. after which, he will than do de 3d drawings for me. i have requested for computer ones. he say it'll take longer, but since i still have a long time before i get my keys, i guess tat's fine.

btw, care to share ur quotation with me? email me at mwerkz@gmail.com

thanx!

coffee table top:

coffee2.jpg

coffee table side:

coffee1.jpg

Hi, I too saw the same coffee table from Red Apple and fell in love with it. But the sales person is super pushy with package, deposit and stuff...thus, I left. Can I trouble you to give me the model number of this coffee table? I may want to call and ask for the dimension and also if they come in white colour? Appreciate your assistance :)

Cheers

hi, i have not signed de quotation yet. going to soon i hope =p according to colin, i need to pay only abt 2k now first, cos i have not even gone for my first appt. after which, he will than do de 3d drawings for me. i have requested for computer ones. he say it'll take longer, but since i still have a long time before i get my keys, i guess tat's fine.

btw, care to share ur quotation with me? email me at mwerkz@gmail.com

thanx!

Although I'd signed, but yet to pay any deposit coz I was in a hurry. Thus, ID said can issue the cheque when I meet up again with him to see some preliminary sketches. Hee, I think computer 3D looks cool, but easier to generate leh... maybe copy and paste from somewhere. Handsketches need more time and effort. Anyway, more impt is the so called detailed dimension, material, design shown and signed off, so that as to minimize mis understanding in the future.

I don't have the soft copy of my latest quote coz I asked ID to get some items changed on the spot. Will go back to office, scanned the hardcopy before sending to you. Anyway, might not be too applicable to you coz majority works are carpentry. I'm not doing flooring, kitchen, toilets etc.

I regret for not taking photos of my dining table and TV console when I did my purchase with Red Apple. Send them an enquiry on their webpage to ask for the dimensions and pics... wonder if they will entertain me or not. :)