Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haiz, truly understand.. WTB and I are going tru the same phase... what are your unforseeable costs that are coming up? :( didn't expect toliet and kitchen accs to cost so much and there are so many things to buy.

need to rush to buy more toliets accs tomolo and need to juggle with my exams that are coming up :unsure:

after hacking realise the toilet got some wierd angle that need to patch up. n from the floor plan n real site, realise the window in mbr bathroom is blocking the window position, so need seal up one window n tile it, den kitchen island need to extend bigger, so need add more cost for solid top, mbr headboard area is not flat, so need use plaster board make it flat. cos currently de shape is affected by the beam

Due to rushing of moving in. everyday will give ID gentle reminder of next day work. Make sure he follow schedule. :dancingqueen:

my ID is not in sgp these few days! n de schedule he gave me only states masonry work. dunno wat masonry work it's supposed to be. so can't really sms him to make sure everything goes according to schedule

wah luckily you all keep checks... maybe if they see you keep going they will do a bit more ba. why he away...... poor thing le no one to complain to. I might panic. lol

haha. nobody knows i went up, cos there was no one ard -_-" he's away on a biz seminar. sian.

anyway i juz sms-ed my ID, told him i went up ard 6, din see any of his workers n tat haven seen much work being done. oso asked if he's back in sgp -_-

Edited by mwerkz

this kind is like that... boss not ard then will eat snake. haiz. Too bad you cannot go during *work hours* to catch them... :P

haha. my iD is back liao. no more snakes for them to eat :dancingqueen:

still got some stuffs cant discuss with my ID, cos no common time we can meet at de hm!! :( so earliest to meet will be friday after wk liao.

in de mean time, ID say they will tile both the bathroom, wait till fri we meet, den discuss...

YAY liddat can get down to real work liao!!!! then we have pics to see! I look forward to the bathroom. haha

haha. ya! finally. hehe. after my ID went back to office, he's still doing liasing for my hm. hehe. so happy that he's back. he cleared some of his doubts abt how i wanna do my kitchen!! yeah. maybe i'll get to see some part of the kitchen done too?

better dun hope for too much first :dancingqueen:

luckily ur ID is back in time...so no more eat snake session for the workers!

looking forward to see ur toilet too...cos also black black like mine :notti:

haha. actually ID try to cover up for them. i din wanna expose him la. but it's ok. i juz hope everything will be rite on track now that he is back. hopefully no more overseas trip for him. at least till my proj completes :notti:

aiya. but black black toilet, without lightings installed wun be nice one wor. hope u dun get a shock n end up dun do black toilet hor? :(

since i have time now, decided to post pics of my hob + hood + kitchen sink

hob:

hob.jpg

hood:

hood.jpg

kitchen sink: (not this tap though, color=anthracite =p)

sink.jpg

Edited by mwerkz

since i have time now, decided to post pics of my hob + hood + kitchen sink

hob:

hob.jpg

hood:

hood.jpg

Hey.. :):)

we got the same model of Hob & Hood.. :deal: except that i got the hob with safety valve but i was surprised that your burners layout is different from mine. The smaller burner is in the centre and yours is @ the top right corner.. new facelift???? :notti::notti:

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

porkypig> mine oso comes with the safety valve. i upgraded oso :dancingqueen:

tat design with 2 burner side by side very long liao. i would have preferred urs. but hubby like 2 together one. so let him make decision lo :(

wah... what material is your sink ah?

my sink is the metra9 which hoekee promo for very long at 399? i got it from indulge since i were ordering all my stuffs there. although they did not carry de sink, they help me order from whoever to save me the trouble of running ard n having to liase with all de diff shops on delivery :dancingqueen:

Edited by mwerkz

haha. ya! finally. hehe. after my ID went back to office, he's still doing liasing for my hm. hehe. so happy that he's back. he cleared some of his doubts abt how i wanna do my kitchen!! yeah. maybe i'll get to see some part of the kitchen done too?

better dun hope for too much first :dancingqueen:

haha. actually ID try to cover up for them. i din wanna expose him la. but it's ok. i juz hope everything will be rite on track now that he is back. hopefully no more overseas trip for him. at least till my proj completes :notti:

aiya. but black black toilet, without lightings installed wun be nice one wor. hope u dun get a shock n end up dun do black toilet hor? :(

too late for me to change my mind also ....cos all tiles at my hse nw already :P

I like ur hob.. :sport-smiley-018: How much u paid for it?? :P

paid 850 for both hob+hood. not sure how much it cost seperately though. quite a good deal considering it's lifetime warranty against glass shattering.

of cos hobz is not a long time brand. but i guess reviews so far were pretty ok

too late for me to change my mind also ....cos all tiles at my hse nw already :P

haha. than i'll wait to c ur black toilet too.

paid 850 for both hob+hood. not sure how much it cost seperately though. quite a good deal considering it's lifetime warranty against glass shattering.

of cos hobz is not a long time brand. but i guess reviews so far were pretty ok

haha. than i'll wait to c ur black toilet too.

price is almost the same i paid 1 yr ago...so far so :good::good:

As assured by the boss, the hob stands did not rust..but there is one particular stand that is made of enamel and has rusted. It comes with the hob package..

Ya.. i am happy with overall....