Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

OMG! I have no idea they sell it in Singapore. I just ordered my set thru a friend who will be returning from Europe. I am so crazy about this voodoo knives set. You know anywhere else selling in Singapore? Don't mind having 2 sets! :notti:

f_Picture001m_4f71f2f.jpg

f_Picture002m_d83685f.jpg

:) Then the reflective ones will contrast nicely :)

MMm just curious what is the open space at the bottom for?

erms. not sure. seems like my hubby like alot of empty space like those to put jeans, etc. but it's something like those top cabinet space.

if not den convert all de spaces into another 3 drawers lo?

Handbags? haha just guessing. btw such spacious place u have gotten. planning to open up the kitchen a little?

haha. not really for my handbags. my handbag most likely go up to the top cabinet? haha =x mostly is my hubby like open spaces. not sure why too :(

de kitchen is oredi hacked to be open concept. actually as time goes by, realise the home is not as big as wat we imagine. maybe it looks big when we bought it was becos, all de houses we went to view were even smaller? n wat u mean by open up the kitchen a little?

OMG! I have no idea they sell it in Singapore. I just ordered my set thru a friend who will be returning from Europe. I am so crazy about this voodoo knives set. You know anywhere else selling in Singapore? Don't mind having 2 sets! :notti:

f_Picture001m_4f71f2f.jpg

f_Picture002m_d83685f.jpg

wow! how much did u pay for it? sgp dun have the silver one, at least not tat i heard of.

de shop i went to only carrying the red one. but since my hm = red+white+black. it was pretty much wat i needed.

i got mine from inQBox at raffles city at 138bucks :yamseng:

Oh I heard it's about Euro 80. My kitchen is going to be red and silver, so the silver one fits our theme to the T. Arggg...can't wait to lay my hands on it when my friend comes back from Europe. Btw, I heard there are several replica. Some have been seen in Bangkok as well. I read you bought the last piece? Good on you :good:

Oh I heard it's about Euro 80. My kitchen is going to be red and silver, so the silver one fits our theme to the T. Arggg...can't wait to lay my hands on it when my friend comes back from Europe. Btw, I heard there are several replica. Some have been seen in Bangkok as well. I read you bought the last piece? Good on you :good:

wah. 80 euro is pretty costly? abt 200sgd? but definitely much cheaper now liao? cos darrenelle said her hubby got it for like 250sgd n tat's for the red one.

ur stainless steel one is more costly den de colored version.

yeah. after verifyin with hubby tat he no need those open shelves, came up with new design:

vanity_opp1.jpg

(more drawers!)

n oso remove the top cabinet abv de vanity area. decided tat a bigger mirror would be more appropriate in making the area brighter:

vanity1.jpg

Wah... you really design your own WIW ar.... steady...

haha... my hubby and I got no sense of design... we simply go with what they propose.... hehe....except some adjustments added here and there...

The knife set looks really interesting....

actually the open space is good for keep stuff like luggage, items that you don't use very often but kept in a vacuum bag etc :dunno:

i dun have much luggage. most likely will put them at the top cabinet open space instead =)

haha... my hubby and I got no sense of design... we simply go with what they propose.... hehe....except some adjustments added here and there...

erms. actually design wiw dun need much design sence la. cos my ID came up with the inital design. den from there, i modified n tell him which part i wan drawer, pigeon hole, shirt, pant, open space. since i'll be de one using the wiw, i shuld know better than anyone else wat i need in de wiw.

erms. actually design wiw dun need much design sence la. cos my ID came up with the inital design. den from there, i modified n tell him which part i wan drawer, pigeon hole, shirt, pant, open space. since i'll be de one using the wiw, i shuld know better than anyone else wat i need in de wiw.

Edited by mwerkz

this week meeting the carpenter to discuss carpentary stuffs. so since i din like the layout ID did for me for my WIW, i've decided to come up with my own.

de view when u walk in from the mbr:

vanity.jpg

the entrance side:

vanity_opp.jpg

How do you come up with this? self draw?

:) hehe drawers will prolly be handy. Ya initially tot you use to put luggage also :)

haha. no la. i hardly got any luggage. at least for now. if nxt time have. dey'll go into the top cabinet at the top of the wiw :dancingqueen:

How do you come up with this? self draw?

yep yep. draw with photoshop when i have nothing better to do :notti:

anyway. today did my usual visit to the house.

i was so anxious to go c whether all my rectification work done. but...

kitchen doing waterproofing??

waterproof.jpg

(it was pretty wet n dark without lights, i dare not venture further again)

from far, looks like rectification done:

rectified.jpg

(will see if properly done up on sat when i go for weekly meeting with ID)

erms.. forget to check if the tile cracked by electrician rectified or not. sat i will remember 8|

living room l-box + false ceiling in foyer done:

living_room.jpg

(electrical works shuld have more or less been completed)

the plaster on ceiling for my study room to hold the 8ft glass panel:

plaster_study.jpg

plaster abv space on top of mbr window panel:

plaster_window.jpg

plaster flat the bed head wall to be flat with beam n partition for wiw up:

wiw_partition.jpg

inside the wiw:

wiw.jpg

(wonder wat's the wc doing there?)

my one n only cove light in mbr (plc downlight + cove light):

cove_light.jpg

progress is going by quite steadily. hopefully can keep to schedule n move in by mid dec :dancingqueen:

can check with u wat brand of switches ur electrician use?

oh btw ur toilet bowl is hw many inches size? now i headache where to find 3" wc ... :dunno::dunno:

my electrician allow me to choose hager or MK. he told me hager is more ex den MK, but of cos de cost dun come to me.

but since i prefer MK switches, i tell him i take the cheaper one lo =p

my WC i forget is 4" or 6". but i think dis model got 4 n 6". u can use pancollar to offset the difference?