Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

my electrician allow me to choose hager or MK. he told me hager is more ex den MK, but of cos de cost dun come to me.

but since i prefer MK switches, i tell him i take the cheaper one lo =p

my WC i forget is 4" or 6". but i think dis model got 4 n 6". u can use pancollar to offset the difference?

I also prefer MK :)

ur WC is it baron ? saw baron wc but too bad cant fit in...sigh!! why is it so hard to find a 1 pc WC

if i use the P strap i tink will not be nice so i need to use the S strap so its just so hard to find

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mwerkz, it appears you're quite good at photo layout with details in one shot looking at your photos. Also looks like you're good at photo editing as well. :P

I also prefer MK :)

ur WC is it baron ? saw baron wc but too bad cant fit in...sigh!! why is it so hard to find a 1 pc WC

if i use the P strap i tink will not be nice so i need to use the S strap so its just so hard to find

ya lo. MK look nicer with all its lines.

wah. so chim with all the P n S strap thingy. i dunno wor. i basically went with my ID to buy everything. he tell me which one can use, which one cannot.

Mwerkz, it appears you're quite good at photo layout with details in one shot looking at your photos. Also looks like you're good at photo editing as well. :P

haha. i din really edit the photos. juz draw some lines ard the photo, n put some description. this way it makes de photos "tok" to u :dancingqueen:

this week have seen pretty much action in de reno of my flat.

- aircon fixed up

- electrical guys doing their wiring

- false ceiling + plastering

- painting of base coat (white color)

anyway was down at the flat yesterday for the curtain pple from mgl to do their measurements, oso selected the fabric. but forget to take pics. so let's juz wait for dec when curtains are up =) oso got holly interior to come do measurement for roller blind. still considering where to do roller blinds, n waitin for their quote before deciding further.

lights+toilet+kitchen stuffs are all in de flat waiting to be fixed up nxt wk. going to be alot more interesting and exciting now.

anyway not much pics to share, but here are they:

rectification of tiles done after being damaged by electrician:

P1030795.jpg

common bathroom sink up:

P1030794.jpg

heater oso up in common bathroom:

P1030792.jpg

wc oso up:

P1030793.jpg

paint of base coat for whole house done:

P1030796.jpg

more rectification needed!! 8|

P1030797.jpg

(forget to leave a 5" gap btw de pelmet n wall for my curtains :bangwall: )

anyway tat's pretty much abt the progress of the reno.

after tat went to ikea to get the pants hanger for de carpentary pple to integrate into my wiw.

so was walking ard n got an idea for a cheaper study table:

P1030809.jpg

(not a bad idea hor? cheaper too :dancingqueen: )

might consider getting this leg instead. but costly :dunno:

P1030803.jpg

(require 4 of it.. so it's 180 for the legs alone :jawdrop:)

ya! the study table is a good idea le... any idea how much it will cost? Looks like I can head down the ikea liao!!

can get diff size of wood range from 20-55buks. leg ranges fr 5-50bucks. de cabinet support is abt 55bucks.

so u can mix n match as u like. cheap n good idea for young hm owners like us who orerdi spent a bomb on other part of the house :(

can get diff size of wood range from 20-55buks. leg ranges fr 5-50bucks. de cabinet support is abt 55bucks.

so u can mix n match as u like. cheap n good idea for young hm owners like us who orerdi spent a bomb on other part of the house :(

*agreed* bo pian have to budget budget on these. Anyway it does still look nice and since it's cheap why not. At most after a few years change... changing looks now and then is also quite good. :)

mwerkz, was at raffles city earlier on since I was at the bookfest & food fair at suntec.

They only have the red colour stock & the voodoo man holder is not compact in my hubby's opinion but ya the knives are really sharp. In the end never buy it. :(

Edited by BunBun

*agreed* bo pian have to budget budget on these. Anyway it does still look nice and since it's cheap why not. At most after a few years change... changing looks now and then is also quite good. :)

ya ya. imptly is it looks good. cannot use something tat looks ugly in my full open view study room too. else it really beats the purpose of having an open study :bangwall:

mwerkz, was at raffles city earlier on since I was at the bookfest & food fair at suntec.

They only have the red colour stock & the voodoo man holder is not compact in my hubby's opinion but ya the knives are really sharp. In the end never buy it. :(

erms.. is de food fair at suntec? i tot it's at expo?

ya. de voodoo doll only got red. wat u mean by not compact?

I've been eyeing the 2m table top with 5 "curry" legs. Total costs will be $80 w/o delivery and fixing up. Until my friend tell me that the Ikea table cannot carry much weight, and will warp after some time. She is using the 1.5m length table, w/o much load. Hmm, was thinking of using that table to put 1pc, 1laptop, 1 laser printer, network equipments etc... so very worried that it will collapse suddenly or warp badly. Dun know where else sell simple white and big study table that isn't too costly. :dunno:

The food fair is at suntec actually. And there's also the bookfest plus the shoes & bags sale i think?

You see the best place to put the knife holder is just below the dishrack which is suspended. The voodoo man is a little big to be placed underneath the dishrack for one thing. It would be nicer if the voodoo man was a little smaller on the scale actually which is why not compact.

ya ya. imptly is it looks good. cannot use something tat looks ugly in my full open view study room too. else it really beats the purpose of having an open study :bangwall:

erms.. is de food fair at suntec? i tot it's at expo?

ya. de voodoo doll only got red. wat u mean by not compact?

I've been eyeing the 2m table top with 5 "curry" legs. Total costs will be $80 w/o delivery and fixing up. Until my friend tell me that the Ikea table cannot carry much weight, and will warp after some time. She is using the 1.5m length table, w/o much load. Hmm, was thinking of using that table to put 1pc, 1laptop, 1 laser printer, network equipments etc... so very worried that it will collapse suddenly or warp badly. Dun know where else sell simple white and big study table that isn't too costly. :dunno:

erms.. i dun think 2m is good. 2m too long n thin. easy warp. i not sure why de 1.5m one so easy warp. but i basically using it for puttin juz 1 laptop. dun really have much stuffs in study room. so only laptop n some misc letters waitin to be sort out.

The food fair is at suntec actually. And there's also the bookfest plus the shoes & bags sale i think?

You see the best place to put the knife holder is just below the dishrack which is suspended. The voodoo man is a little big to be placed underneath the dishrack for one thing. It would be nicer if the voodoo man was a little smaller on the scale actually which is why not compact.

oo. dere's a food fair at suntec? erms...

so is ur hm no place for voodoo man. not de voodoo man prob.

so is ur hm no place for voodoo man. not de voodoo man prob.

I just laugh off my head when I see this quote... keke... I like the voodoo man too.. but my hb said that it is dangerous looking and we cannot put red in the kitchen wor... lastly.. :"$138 dollars... are you crazy!!"... well kinda scolded by him... haha

I just laugh off my head when I see this quote... keke... I like the voodoo man too.. but my hb said that it is dangerous looking and we cannot put red in the kitchen wor... lastly.. :"$138 dollars... are you crazy!!"... well kinda scolded by him... haha

haha. y no red in de kitchen? my whole kitchen is full of red :(

not really dangerous wor. de knife in de holder is held by magnets. so it's pretty hard to pull it out n in of the holder. kinda safe.

lol. the voodoo knife holder is a little big to be sitting under the dishrack due to height cos the dishrack is mounted slightly above the sink tap. Plus my hubby prefer compact knife holder.. So its not the problem of not having enough space on countertop