Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sooch

Water Filters

Has anyone bought a good water filter? I've heard of Diamond Energy Water and Hyflux...does anyone here have anything to recommend?

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm looking for one too!

Was looking at Amway & Diamond.

Haven't calculated the maintenance cost though.

Was also looking at the tap attachment from OSIM, but it looks like a glorified $2 filter to me..

Anyone using any good water filters to recommend?

How about Cleansui carried by Best Denki?

hey thanks for this recommendation! i went to check out over the weekend - likely to get it soon :)

hey thanks for this recommendation! i went to check out over the weekend - likely to get it soon :)

Hi, did you buy the Cleansui or the Hyflux? I'm kinda stuck between the two.

Hi, did you buy the Cleansui or the Hyflux? I'm kinda stuck between the two.

i'm going to stick with Cleansui...visited best denki twice and realise i might have problems fitting in the filter with my tap. am going to buy the pitcher version instead. hope best denki carries it coz i didnt see it when i was there coz i was checking the faucet version only - sigh. cleansui is very established - i dun think i want to go for anything else.

i'm going to stick with Cleansui...visited best denki twice and realise i might have problems fitting in the filter with my tap. am going to buy the pitcher version instead. hope best denki carries it coz i didnt see it when i was there coz i was checking the faucet version only - sigh. cleansui is very established - i dun think i want to go for anything else.

Saw the Cleansui (actually by Mitsubishi) pitcher and phamplets at CK Tangs (Orchard). Maybe getting that when we shift to new place too. Tangs got rebate and better service. Even though Best staff are supposed to be more knowledgable, I find that they cannot go beyond whatever info that is already wriiten on the boxes on most items.

Saw the Cleansui (actually by Mitsubishi) pitcher and phamplets at CK Tangs (Orchard). Maybe getting that when we shift to new place too. Tangs got rebate and better service. Even though Best staff are supposed to be more knowledgable, I find that they cannot go beyond whatever info that is already wriiten on the boxes on most items.

oh i forgot abt the rebate at tangs, but best denki had UOB rebate of 2% also. service is wanting, there are so many of them around but i had to approach one of them to help me and he didnt seem to know much. anyways, bought it already. figured i can email the btbtrading if i needed help. their response is fast.

Actually, Singapore water is clean enough for consumption directly from the tap. You should be concern on how to enhance that water to provide better health benefits rather than just hydration.

I remember seeing a shop at thomson plaza selling 2nd hand Diamond water filter system at half price. At 1st i intend to buy 2nd hand diamond water there.

After some consideration i went to buy Marvello ionized water@ international plaza instead.