Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hippo

Advice On Ariston Storage Heater

I'm also still using Joven in my current house and it service me for more than 6 years liao. Due to it's size, outlook and also my new house space constraint, I'm not intend to buy back the same brand so I chosen Ferroli instead as it's more presentable when installed on top of the washing machine at the wet area.

Btw, I've just noticed that my new house previous owner was also using Ariston and it has bad rust at the inlet and outlet as shown in the picture. I didn't know how long has he been using it and I also didn't bother to ask since I wanted to change it.

My Ariston suddenly leak alot alot of water, which cause me wake up during sleeping time abt 3am morning.

I saw the waterfall in my common bathroom which is have some distance away from my master bedroom + my room door is close.

So amaging how serious of the waterfall.

Anyway i am bit lucky as it give away abt 7 years without giving any rust stain ( whereby my both brother house had rust stain and there are newer then mine) maybe mine water storage heater tank is so call " MADE IN ITALY" LOL

But support to last more then 10 years right????

waterheater01-1.jpg

heater tank without rust

waterheater02.jpg

Made in Italy, later i will go and shop around is Ariston still made in Italy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Later I will go shopping for heater tank.

Which brand should i look for?

I heard Amasco is not good base on : http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18578

1)Joven is made in Malaysia?

2) any other brand?

2 question:

If i change mode, my exisitng stainless pipe need to re-piping right( due to inlet and outlet not same place)?

Does normally when purchase heater, they include doing piping for free or charge?

Edited by tailgatepro