Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icky

Ea Kakis, Any?

not repo flat,100% new. but its in a matured estate, somehow have 1 unit left. me & my wtb always wanted a bal,its the cheapest one with a bal in the whole list and we like the enviroment so we took it based on floor plan only. still unbelivable we got such a good ballot no. on our first try allowing to really 'choose'. ;)

dunno how hdb works. estate around 5yrs old already still have empty flat,mid level some more lo. hdb will keep flat empty so long then release meh? :o

used to have a lot of empty new flats at jurong west, most of them are filled during the 07aug jurong west balloting and 07oct bimonthly sale, not only mid floor ones, but also high floor around jurong west ave 3 area, 5rms and EAs though...

now HDB smart liao, never incur supply surplus, in this october half yearly sale, they only have 600+ units, they used to have around 2500 units for each bimonthly sale in year 2007, this means, they really dont have much unit left, estates like kallang or marine parade, only 1 unit available, they still bother to draw the map, the floor plan to publish on the webpage...

does anyone here know why bishan's property price fell during 97 crisis, does HDB have supply surplus at that time?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

1. icky -- Jurong East

2. burrppp -- Tampines

3. applefreak -- Seng Kang

4. lakmy -- Pasir Ris

5. damsel in de-stress -- Bedok Reservoir

6. chocolatzz -- Pasir Ris

7. simcity -- Serangoon North

8. rummi -- Seng Kang

9. priyalok -- Seng Kang

10. DoubleJ -- Jurong West

Thank for the effort icky....

1. icky -- Jurong East

2. burrppp -- Tampines

4. lakmy -- Pasir Ris

8. rummi -- Seng Kang

9. priyalok -- Seng Kang

Thank for the effort icky....

no problem at all!

so, let's now start a discussion on this

why do u choose EA but not EM?

I think the staircase just takes too much space, and difficult to clean :P; what are your opinions?

another reason is the age of the flat i guess. EM unit usually quite old i belive.at least 15yrs? thus the unit itself need alot of repairs to uphold now and later. so are the flats near it. all very old looking liao.

during my ballot there's actually a repo EM going for about 315k.corner unit somemore! 6th floor. was still available during our turn. but didnt choose cos again the very cute HDB aunty tell us we first time...

should aim new flat if not next time hard liao. :o

Edited by DoubleJ

on top of those, e 2sty bedrooms r stuffy cos they r recessed fr e balcony.

there are serveral WIS EM in hougang too, but we ruled them out:p

for me, the main consideration is my parents

they don't want to climb up and down the stairs

my mum was telling me about her friend

everyday like go holiday like that, bring a bag down in the morning and only go back up when it's time to sleep

quite sad right? :(

another reason is because the EA at SK was going for a song then

unoccupied EAs left vacant for six years so jumped at the chance :yamseng:

for me, the main consideration is my parents

they don't want to climb up and down the stairs

my mum was telling me about her friend

everyday like go holiday like that, bring a bag down in the morning and only go back up when it's time to sleep

quite sad right? :(

another reason is because the EA at SK was going for a song then

unoccupied EAs left vacant for six years so jumped at the chance :yamseng:

good gal... for me, i dont think there is too much difference on the privacy, coz EA got one corridor, people also cannot see inside from outside, it's the same as the staircase...

and, if u live in EM, u have 3 toilets to clean...

for me and my wife ... we dont like he stair...floor plan wise very standard ... EA other wise depending on the flr plan , both my wife and me love to hv wlk-in wardrode so for my coming EA we hack the wall between the two bdrm to form a very big Masterbedrm, EST 340sqft wow haha...

for me and my wife ... we dont like he stair...floor plan wise very standard ... EA other wise depending on the flr plan , both my wife and me love to hv wlk-in wardrode so for my coming EA we hack the wall between the two bdrm to form a very big Masterbedrm, EST 340sqft wow haha...

340sqft? wow... u must have a big bed lah....

do u know for the BTO, called treelodge@punggol, there is a new type of 5 room, called 5 room loft, watched hdb's artist imaginary video before, very appealing, but i can't find this video now, does anyone know about this?

Greetings...

Will be getting an EA @ Pasir Ris.

1st appt in mid dec.

Now looking for house to rent cose I'll be homeless from mid dec till my EA transaction complete... :(

Also looking around for renovation ideas...

Nice to know all of you!

Thanx & Regs,

Khai

1. icky -- Jurong East

2. burrppp -- Tampines

4. lakmy -- Pasir Ris

8. rummi -- Seng Kang

9. priyalok -- Seng Kang

11. khair76-- Pasir Ris

welcome

:dancingqueen:

wah, realised most of the ea's here so big in size. my baby Ea think floor area lose some 5rms too.haiz. sometimes wonder how come Ea gotta pay more tariffs and conservency. as if ppl with ea units throw more rubbish and use more electricity and bathe more often?

hmm.. dunno can raise the issue to gahmen bo. ea really overrated. especially mine. :(

welcome khair76 to the EA gang :dancingqueen:

yah DoubleJ i totally agree with you

i find the thing about paying more tariffs and conservancy charges very ridiculous loh

also, they peg the rebates to flat size which to me is downright stupid

one TPY 5-rm flat can buy two of my EA and yet they get more rebate :fire: :fire: :fire:

Greetings...

Will be getting an EA @ Pasir Ris.

1st appt in mid dec.

Now looking for house to rent cose I'll be homeless from mid dec till my EA transaction complete... :(

Also looking around for renovation ideas...

Nice to know all of you!

Thanx & Regs,

Khai

welcome!