Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Where To Get Some Good Dining Chairs

anyone can suggest some place to go and test them out. Bought a dining table from life storey yesterday night. Those selling at LS is about ~$1500 per piece, would like to view & try a few more before deciding. Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyone can suggest some place to go and test them out. Bought a dining table from life storey yesterday night. Those selling at LS is about ~$1500 per piece, would like to view & try a few more before deciding. Thanks

Hi, there's an earlier thread on this which I have replied to someone. Maybe you can do a search under 'dinning chairs'.

Try Fusion Interiors, they have some very good dining chairs made from burmese teakwood and very good fabrics. V good quality. The last time I went they were selling at discounted rate.

i bought my dining table from lush today at $1050 and to OM to get my dining chairs at $864 for 6 pieces.

Guest poetsdesign

You can try find in the dining chairs discussions

if you need another home decors items, Pm me