Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Professional Service Require To Check On Work Quality

Hi: i am looking for professional company to check the quality of work provided by my contractor, i used a company in my previous life to do all the checking as the warranty is usually a year and would like to have all these corrected before we move in. I have sonehow misplace the company details. Anyone has use this service before and can recommend?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i guest i am answering my own thread for help just to share as i got this contact from a friend of mine who had used their services many years ago when they bought their condo and recently, i have also used their services before i moved into my new house. Please negotiate the pricing. I am happy with their services as the major defects is well documented with markings and also pics in a binded booklet that you can make copies and get your contractor/developer to fix it before your warranty runs out.

I am not sure if they are cheap or not as i cannot find another company to compare price to service offering but relative to what i have plough into the construction, it is the peace of mind that i am willing to pay for and have the experts do their job and have these trashed out with the contractor. :deal:

http://www.inspectfirst.com.sg/

The person, i dealt with is Eric, if you want to engage his service, pls call his HP @ 90928760. Am not sure if he will give you better pricing or not, you can quote that you got his contact from the owner of the serangoon garden house he inspected recently. :notti:

Hi: i am looking for professional company to check the quality of work provided by my contractor, i used a company in my previous life to do all the checking as the warranty is usually a year and would like to have all these corrected before we move in. I have sonehow misplace the company details. Anyone has use this service before and can recommend?

Thanks