Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Flare

Black, White And Red

Hi there,

Nice place u've got there! :thumbs up: we've got the same layout juz tat mine is the mirror image of urs. hmm now lookin at wat u've done to ur slanted wall, wow tink tat's another gd idea of not straightening it. we straightened ours and i muz say our livin room sure became smaller.

btw, can i check where u bought ur rug from and a rough price range? been lookin for one but somethin like urs are all quite expensive. thanks :)

I've replied, check your PM~

Nice posters you got there... u and your wife are movie / anime lovers? I have quite a number of original double-sided movie posters... but i will only put it in my study room...

Hee, I'm the movie and anime lover. But my wife enjoys movies as well. I used to live off anime until I got OD3Xed

Ah a 5 room flat? I thought this is a 4 room flat le. The floorplan looks exactly like the 4 room layout we saw on the showflat.

But yes the kitchen is really small but means you save some $$ on the kitchen carpentry costs since not big le.

Hee, but my kitchen cabinets still expensive due to the extension... but well, it could have been more expensive.

Well, my 5 rm flat is just 110 sq ft, I've got a large living room and really decent rooms, so the kitchen had to suffer...

spam chop :dancingqueen:

don't know why but your tv console reminds me of ferrari :dunno:

vroom vroom...

Haha, my friends tell me that my house reminds them of the old Nokia phones like the 7260

sc001.jpg

Edited by Flare

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah bro u tio odexed ah? :( den issue resolve liao? feel so sorry for u.... stupid odex! :curse:

just a suggestion don mind ah hehe, change your mbr toilet doors to black tempered glass :dribble: confirm chio~!

wah bro u tio odexed ah? :( den issue resolve liao? feel so sorry for u.... stupid odex! :curse:

just a suggestion don mind ah hehe, change your mbr toilet doors to black tempered glass :dribble: confirm chio~!

Haha, you are not the only one who suggested changing my doors. I've to agree that all my doors don't really match my theme, but I'm out of budget... Maybe I'll change them some time down the road

And yeah, I tio Od3xed sometime back, still thinking if I should frame the letter that cost me 3K and deprived me of Anime for the past year+

Edited by Flare

Hi Flare,

If you don't mind, can you post a picture of the interior of your walk in wardrobe? My WTB very interested in walk in wardrobes. :)

Thanks in advance!

Nice sofa!! I saw it at cellini and thought it's the best shape to compliment the slanted wall in my house (btw, mine is the corridor layout) but I dun have budget for this sofa. :)

Nice sofa!! I saw it at cellini and thought it's the best shape to compliment the slanted wall in my house (btw, mine is the corridor layout) but I dun have budget for this sofa. :)

What's your budget? Hahaha, this sofa has a listed price of over 2k, but I got it below that.

Just wanna inform you that Cellini is having a GSS promotion, Calypso sofa without the ottoman (just like mine) + free accompanying side table (listed price $380) at $1688

:~:~ I want the side table :~:~

What's your budget? Hahaha, this sofa has a listed price of over 2k, but I got it below that.

Just wanna inform you that Cellini is having a GSS promotion, Calypso sofa without the ottoman (just like mine) + free accompanying side table (listed price $380) at $1688

:~:~ I want the side table :~:~

hi flare...i stayin at the same blk as u too....can i go visit ur house?btw the cosy corner at ur mbr...u bought the cushion chair urself or customise it to fit?

hi flare...i stayin at the same blk as u too....can i go visit ur house?btw the cosy corner at ur mbr...u bought the cushion chair urself or customise it to fit?

Yay~ Neighbour~ Neighbour~

The settee thingy in the MBR was custom built. I've had a friend did something similar it by having a sit 'platform' built cheaply, then got a custom shaped cushion separately on his own to fit the sit perfectly . Mine is the corridor unit, so it should have a similar layout as your flat. You're welcome to come over to take a look~ Although I don't really stay there yet I do spend quite a bit of time at the place cleaning, watching movies or play games. I'll PM you my mobile number.

How much did u bought the Ratatouille poster? cute!

Hmmm... I believe that I got the poster at $60. Original, 2 sided, one sheet. Bought it at Popcorn Pop locally. Well, you can get them online too, but the shipping and handling may be a turn off at times, but depending on retailer, you may still be able to get some savings vs buying locally.

The frame costed me $140 tho. It's a snap frame bought from the same shop, online purchase a bit hard, big and heavy = expensive shipping

Hi Flare,

If you don't mind, can you post a picture of the interior of your walk in wardrobe? My WTB very interested in walk in wardrobes. :)

Thanks in advance!

Well, there's a few ways to do a walk in wardrobe. You can go partition out a space or set aside a room, then you go and install a wardrobe system like this:

CABINA%20U.jpg

Or if you are 'pathetic' like me, you build 3 built-in wardrobes linked together and throw out the doors. I.e. my walk in wardrobe looks like a very big built in wardrobe instead of those luxurious wardrobes you see in magazines and movies. The space is a small and my phone does not come with a wide angle lens... so terrible pictures

Let's orientate ourselves, I'm standing at the door to my toilet in the MBR. Here is the pictures. Hope you understand it.

19.jpg

Yay~ Neighbour~ Neighbour~

The settee thingy in the MBR was custom built. I've had a friend did something similar it by having a sit 'platform' built cheaply, then got a custom shaped cushion separately on his own to fit the sit perfectly . Mine is the corridor unit, so it should have a similar layout as your flat. You're welcome to come over to take a look~ Although I don't really stay there yet I do spend quite a bit of time at the place cleaning, watching movies or play games. I'll PM you my mobile number.

HI,

How much did you spend for the sattee and what is the length ? THink of having one also.

Well, there's a few ways to do a walk in wardrobe. You can go partition out a space or set aside a room, then you go and install a wardrobe system like this:

Or if you are 'pathetic' like me, you build 3 built-in wardrobes linked together and throw out the doors. I.e. my walk in wardrobe looks like a very big built in wardrobe instead of those luxurious wardrobes you see in magazines and movies. The space is a small and my phone does not come with a wide angle lens... so terrible pictures

Let's orientate ourselves, I'm standing at the door to my toilet in the MBR. Here is the pictures. Hope you understand it.

Hi Flare,

Thanks alot. Have been thinking a lot on how to squeeze a walk in wardrobe into our MBR. As our's is the corner unit type, I think the MBR is smaller than yours. Will look into your suggestion, as it looks good to me. :good:

I love your house!

It's really simple and very very thematical!

I loved the corner settee in your MBR. I'm thinking of having one of those too!

You really made the entire 'odd-shaped' living room works for you. It does look really really spacious when you do it that way.

How much did you spend for your kitchen? I love that extended arm thing. :)