Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yoyo79

Where To Buy Big Mbr Wardrobe

Anyone can advise where have good buy for big wardrobe ? i need buy a very big size wardrobe for my MBR......cos many things to put.....kekee :D

:help:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Actually I feel that it is cheaper and better to custom make.

My ID Carpentry charge me $1680 for a 6 ft custom blah blah blah. The only good point I see is that it is full height (ie less dust and maintainence work in future). Sigh, my wife rushed into this.

I would have preferred to spend lets say $2K to make a really good one, with the drawers, pants, secret compartment, ties rack, etc etc AND 10 years warranty.

Anyone done with closetdesign and others and found lets say 6ft one around this price too?

Actually I feel that it is cheaper and better to custom make.

My ID Carpentry charge me $1680 for a 6 ft custom blah blah blah. The only good point I see is that it is full height (ie less dust and maintainence work in future). Sigh, my wife rushed into this.

I would have preferred to spend lets say $2K to make a really good one, with the drawers, pants, secret compartment, ties rack, etc etc AND 10 years warranty.

Anyone done with closetdesign and others and found lets say 6ft one around this price too?

ikea wardrobe u can mix n match ur compartments inside ..n choose then door that you wan..so it up to u.=)

although some will say its stuffs are quite filmsy.=)

6ft for $16++ i felt a bit expensive leh :o .........is bcos good material n nice design ?

Actually i prefer custom make also, nicer and can put more things.......but i very headache, cos the only wall i can put wardrobe have aircon pub!!!..so if want custom make, the pub need hide inside.......so if my aircon pub got any problem then jia lat !!!..........

Anyone can advise me :(

There are ready-made ones for $900+ & they're almost ceiling height.

Good alternatives to customed-made. Easier to get rid of too ! ;)