Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zeegi

D&d's T Blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi hi!

Joining the T-blog gang... Do visit my blog!!

cheers! :sport-smiley-004:

1st to spam chop!!!

Congrats on your new place!! :dancingqueen:

More info on your new place pls......

It's a 4A, 20yr old resale flat at Serangoon Central. Bought it at $381k with $13k COV.

Here's the floor plan:

2675316075_bf722b8359_m.jpg

Currently sourcing for IDs:

Have tried 2 U-home IDs- the first guy was terrible! 45min late for appointment, delayed our 2nd meeting for 1 week because designer was busy (yes.. he's not the ID but an Asst Manager), hard sell the package, not flexible to change the items in the package and hence die die wants the total amount which is way off our budget!

The 2nd guy was so much better- introduced by BigAngel & LittleDevil. He was more realistic and planned how to utilise the space without doing much hacking. We just wanted something simple and we had a good discussion for almost 2 hrs!! What a relief =)

We approached another uncle contractor. Recommended by Mr D's friend who is a building facilities consultant so this contractor's workmanship is top top tops. But labour abit expensive and very uncle cos he wanna downsize and retire soon. Needs abit of spoon feeding but very flexible. You can pick tiles and material from anyway. He'll order and charge you back-to-back on material cost only.

For my shopping experience, pls visit my blog:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=478&

Edited by zeegi

from the layout looks like the balcony is those 'inside' one which is within the block at the lift area? door to door unit? shrug, i may be wrong

from the layout looks like the balcony is those 'inside' one which is within the block at the lift area? door to door unit? shrug, i may be wrong

Hi Aves,

Yup it's more of a indoor balcony and cos i'm on the forth floor, i don't have much of a view except the carpark :(

nice layout! the valuation of your unit is quite high huh? is it near the mrt station?

the owner's valuation report in April was 345k and we bouught it at 381k. My property agent then said that the value is abit low so we re-valued and it went up to 365k! :good: So we only need to pay 13k COV :sport-smiley-004: happy like siao man... heee =^_^=

We're 1 block away from the MRT station that is facing the expressway. So at least we're filtered from the noise :D:D:D:D

Here some pics of the current home... will take more when i go there for visit during 1st appointment!

1. Living room and view of balcony

2678647769_6b072636d9.jpg

2. Another view of living room with fabricated wall which need plastering

2679466214_3b97ca0edc.jpg

3. Kitchen

2678647909_1cf737a4c9.jpg

Hee.. the living rm looks nice and big! Will you be keeping the tiles there? Look rather new woh. :P

Hmmm i can't remember the condition of the tiles. We just walked into the house and love it at first sight hahaha then we bought it liao :notti: So i don't have much impression =p sigh hope i can inspect the house soooonnnnn !!

Going to meet the Plushliving ID tonight ---> this will be my last visit til next month. Need to exercise and prepare my skin for my rom end of this month. :yamseng:

oh cool! we just got a flat at serangoon central area too! 2nd appointment will be in 3 wks time!

we didn't revalue it though... by the sounds of it we should have! we ended up having to pay quite high cov.... you got an excellent deal man! :good::good::good:

the owner's valuation report in April was 345k and we bouught it at 381k. My property agent then said that the value is abit low so we re-valued and it went up to 365k! :good: So we only need to pay 13k COV :sport-smiley-004: happy like siao man... heee =^_^=

We're 1 block away from the MRT station that is facing the expressway. So at least we're filtered from the noise :D:D:D:D