Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zeegi

D&d's T Blog

Zeeqi, pls show pics of your lorenzo sofa! i am a sofa person...How much u bought that? i also went to their showroom b4, should be at SIMS Place area. but out of our budget for us leh. u went to which showroom?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi KonMing: I'll try get my husband to take the pictures of the living hall soon. for now we're going to start the defects so I think it'll be abit messy to show.. But basically it's triangle shape where the point is where u're seated on the sofa.

Pinklady: Hmm that's a tough question cos I bought my full set with discounts and stuff. I'll dig out my receipt and let u know. But when I bought it last yr, there's a promotion whereby if u buy a 3 seater, u get the 2 seater at half price. We were like " wah 50% discount good deal lei!" so we bought it and now it's abit too big for our living hall. But it's VERY VERY SHIOK! :good: We fell asleep on the sofa a few times liao ... :D I LURV IT! heee :sport-smiley-004: But hor we only decided on Lorenzo after a very loonnnng search cos it's also abit pricey.. but after looking at so many so called 'italian' designer (looks fake..) sofas at furniture mall, we think Lorenzo is still more trustworthy and the quality of the leather still better than the rest. So take your time to decide.

Ahjane: yup yup the door is wooden and made up of laminates and our glass is all tempered. total is approx $3.2k and it's designed by my ID- I just tell him i want with frame so he came up with this simple design. it's top sliding so no track and all 4 doors can slide to the centre- the 1st and 4th panels are not fixed so it's easy to clean those areas. Do you intend to do the same thing for your home?

Hi KonMing: I'll try get my husband to take the pictures of the living hall soon. for now we're going to start the defects so I think it'll be abit messy to show.. But basically it's triangle shape where the point is where u're seated on the sofa.

Pinklady: Hmm that's a tough question cos I bought my full set with discounts and stuff. I'll dig out my receipt and let u know. But when I bought it last yr, there's a promotion whereby if u buy a 3 seater, u get the 2 seater at half price. We were like " wah 50% discount good deal lei!" so we bought it and now it's abit too big for our living hall. But it's VERY VERY SHIOK! :good: We fell asleep on the sofa a few times liao ... :D I LURV IT! heee :sport-smiley-004: But hor we only decided on Lorenzo after a very loonnnng search cos it's also abit pricey.. but after looking at so many so called 'italian' designer (looks fake..) sofas at furniture mall, we think Lorenzo is still more trustworthy and the quality of the leather still better than the rest. So take your time to decide.

Ahjane: yup yup the door is wooden and made up of laminates and our glass is all tempered. total is approx $3.2k and it's designed by my ID- I just tell him i want with frame so he came up with this simple design. it's top sliding so no track and all 4 doors can slide to the centre- the 1st and 4th panels are not fixed so it's easy to clean those areas. Do you intend to do the same thing for your home?

Hi, Zeegi. Can u send mi the total cost of ur reno so tat I hv an estimation? Im in the mist of sourcing ID n do not wish to spend to much on my 4 rms unit. Thks