Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone heard of the above? Saw a few of their awards....

Got a quotation from them and is the highest I've got so far.... But the IDs there are the young ones and full of ideas...

At the end of the day, it's the dollars and cents that matters..

Got a quotation from them and is the highest I've got so far.... But the IDs there are the young ones and full of ideas...

At the end of the day, it's the dollars and cents that matters..

Tks buddy. So can you recommend any good ID films? Actually i more or less have some designs in mind and probably can approach the contractors...but was thinking sometimes approaching ID got it's beneifts....

I'm thinking of artrend or Intradesign

Tks buddy. So can you recommend any good ID films? Actually i more or less have some designs in mind and probably can approach the contractors...but was thinking sometimes approaching ID got it's beneifts....

I'm thinking of artrend or Intradesign

I have shortlisted 2 IDs.. 1 from Tau interior and the other from U-home... Most likely to go with Tau Interior cos am comfortable with the ID, whose the son of the boss...

I have shortlisted 2 IDs.. 1 from Tau interior and the other from U-home... Most likely to go with Tau Interior cos am comfortable with the ID, whose the son of the boss...

Tks gal!!

Hi, dig thread due to looking for ID. Was engaged by Rest & Relaz. Has anyone engaged them for ID and how is the end result ? They quoted us S$28k for 4 room premium @ Punggol Woodcress.

hi, they quoted me 25k for 3 rm standard. think its high too. spoken to id from d'nest, anybody has any comments?