Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jenandy

Recommendations On Nice Lights At Resonable Pricing?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi forumers, any advice on the above?

check Extreme Lighting out. they are at Balestier Road.

small shop thoughm, but i'm sure u will find something there.

price is very resonable. just got to bargain. just remember that the displayed prices are all false. the actual price they sell to you is alot lower than wat u see.

can be as much as 40% discount.

and remember NEVER GO WITH YOUR CONTRACTOR OR ID.......

check Extreme Lighting out. they are at Balestier Road.

small shop thoughm, but i'm sure u will find something there.

price is very resonable. just got to bargain. just remember that the displayed prices are all false. the actual price they sell to you is alot lower than wat u see.

can be as much as 40% discount.

and remember NEVER GO WITH YOUR CONTRACTOR OR ID.......

Dun really like this type of shop, display price mark up high high, quote u a lower price, then tell u price already discounted.

Dun really like this type of shop, display price mark up high high, quote u a lower price, then tell u price already discounted.

er, its common among shops.

the most impt thing is you must know the market price of that particular light that u like.

in Extreme Lighting, u sure can buy it cheaper than the price tat is selling outside. that's make the difference

and another most impt is that this shop doesnt play u out by giving u spolit lights or bulbs and commit to delivery timing......

agree agree..these type of shops i will immediately walk out.

When you step into another shop that straight away quote you the low price, u can immediately feel the sincerity of the shop. This is the shop that is :good:

agree agree..these type of shops i will immediately walk out.

When you step into another shop that straight away quote you the low price, u can immediately feel the sincerity of the shop. This is the shop that is :good:

So any such shops?

So any such shops?

so far i encountered, Chelsea lightings and Pantec's price are all v low. They straight away quote you the low price. Although low, still can go lowest. eg. they quote you $320. U can try to negotiate to $300. But cant go any further lower already.

Compared to some shops in Balestier, they quote you $500, let you negotiate till $350. Actually you can buy it at $300 cheapest

Chelsea and pantec are located at jurong. (think its chinese garden station, exact address i cant remember already). They are just beside each other. These 2 shops are quite popular at Singaporebrides and renotalk. There are abt 4 lighting shops at that stretch of shophouses. So its adequate for you to shop all 4 shops there.

these are all my personal experience, sorry if i say wrongly or offended any balestier lighting shops. There are some good shops at balestier also

Smartfool: Yup, the address is correct, although Chelsea is at #01-115 :)

I also support Chelsea. :)

Violet: the PLC downlights I bought at Chelsea for my Lbox are at $23 each...

:yamseng:

yang guo

chelsea and pantec sell chandeliers?

they located at Blk 353 Jurong East St 31 #01-117 Singapore 600353 ?

thanks

hi smartfool,

if i remember correctly, they sell chandellers. yup the address is correct but unit number i am not too sure. but that place is a whole stretch is of lighting house. u can go there happy shopping if u stay around west side ;)

Edited by Yang Guo

In the end, i chose to buy from Watts...located along balestier road. The owner of the shop is a nice guy and the designs there are quite nice. Price reasonable too.

Edited by jenandy