Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redknapp39

Species Home Furnishings

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experiences or feedback on Species Home Furnishing? I went to their showroom at the Furniture Mall and was served by their Director, Leslie. :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone,

Has anyone had any experiences or feedback on Species Home Furnishing? I went to their showroom at the Furniture Mall and was served by their Director, Leslie. :yamseng:

I saw the sofa at your blog site. How much did Species quote you? Are you buying the display set or a brand new set? I have booked a sofa with them and they asked me to pay a deposit of $700 (after I bargain with him). How come they only ask you for $50 deposit? Have they delivered the sofa to you?

Hi,

I was down at their showroom yesterday. There is a promotion for a L-shape sofa that my husband and I liked.. 20% off for 3 sets only ... ( although dunno if it is true haaa since this kind of "must buy today to enjoy discount gimmick" is everywhere but the sales personnel who served us assured us that the promotion is really for a limited period of time) She sounded sincere and not really pushy cos she told us to go around and check out other stores as well before making the decision, it seems believable that it is indeed a good deal.

So my husband and I walked around to check out other stores... saw one sofa that has the same design as the one we saw in species so we asked for the price ... is about 2k more than the promo price quoted at species...

I am not an expert in funiture, so although they may look the same but perhaps different leather quality, that's why the huge price difference....

Anyway, in the end, we went back to species to get the sofa .. but we are required to pay in full... not sure if that is a usual practice .. cos I also have the impression that usually a deposit is suffice ...

Species has a weird salesman.....but generally they are not the cheapest.

Can try out Cellini which has better quality sofas....Mostly the prices on display is not the

actual price, as they usually have promotion and discounts.