Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
polarfish29

Princebed Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyone purchased mattresses from Mattress Atrium b4? any feedback?

i just bought a mattress and bedframe from them and i felt uneasy after that. the brand of the mattress is Princebed with the model "Ceara". I paid a total of $1380. anyone heard of it and any feedback?

Actually it was "love at first lie" when i lied on the bed. the salesman (thick eyebrow guy who claimed to be the boss) was polite and patience with me in chosing the mattress. thus i decided to get it even b4 i did any research on the bed. my initially plan was dunlopillo after visiting few shops.

however, after i left the shop and did a search online for "princebed ceara mattress", i did not find any results! the salesman initially told us that the bed can only be delivered after mid dec, but after i told him i need the bed late nov, he said "ok, can arranged. have a shipment in 19th nov thus can give us the bed in late nov".

and now i realised he DID NOT write the tentative delivery date on my invoice.

i am so scared and confused now. can anyone advise?

I am looking at Princebed Posturemedic 5 mattress.

Looks good, individual pocketed spring with 2 inch memory foam top, very soft and comfortable while still stable, if i remember the feeling the first time i lie on it..

Hope anyone who bought princebed before can comment on where they bought from and which mattress.

Thanks.

I am looking at Princebed Posturemedic 5 mattress.

Looks good, individual pocketed spring with 2 inch memory foam top, very soft and comfortable while still stable, if i remember the feeling the first time i lie on it..

Hope anyone who bought princebed before can comment on where they bought from and which mattress.

Thanks.

Hi,

I think I saw this mattress at Defu Funiture ... At Defu Lane... Tested on it as well.. I'm also considering this mattress, but not sure if the price is ok.. They are selling Queen size at $1999.

anyone purchased mattresses from Mattress Atrium b4? any feedback?

i just bought a mattress and bedframe from them and i felt uneasy after that. the brand of the mattress is Princebed with the model "Ceara". I paid a total of $1380. anyone heard of it and any feedback?

Actually it was "love at first lie" when i lied on the bed. the salesman (thick eyebrow guy who claimed to be the boss) was polite and patience with me in chosing the mattress. thus i decided to get it even b4 i did any research on the bed. my initially plan was dunlopillo after visiting few shops.

however, after i left the shop and did a search online for "princebed ceara mattress", i did not find any results! the salesman initially told us that the bed can only be delivered after mid dec, but after i told him i need the bed late nov, he said "ok, can arranged. have a shipment in 19th nov thus can give us the bed in late nov".

and now i realised he DID NOT write the tentative delivery date on my invoice.

i am so scared and confused now. can anyone advise?

Found this on the web.. it contains the distributor address and contact.. you might want to call and verify.. not sure of this brand as well... Tested on it and it is really very comfortable..

http://www.princebed.com/subpage.asp?page=continuous.htm#

I'm using princebed mattress also, the model is Visco Therapy gold.

Its a 6inch pocketed spring and 2inch memory foam, i can say its very comfortable.

My wife love it, i get it from a company not very well known.

But the price are much cheaper than any furniture shop i sourced during my furniture sourcing for my new house.

The company name is biznet labador holdings, its some where at depot road.

http://www.labradorholdings.com/lifestyle/...s_sanctuary.htm

I chanced upon this company when my ID bring me to their show flat at jalan mebina, its those ad stick inside the lift.

You can look for BEN, think he is the SA cum boss there quite a friendly guy.

In the end bought some furniture from him, so far so good.

I feel VERY Disappointed about Defu product.

Last year December, I spend $2400 to bought a King size bed with mattress (Price Bed-Beauty Sleep Memory Foam Pocketed Spring), just few months time, it become Out of the shape/sink down. But during that time, my wife was pregnant, and traditionaly my mom not allow me to call or to do anything to the bed. Untill now i called and then notice Defu Furniture at Woodland no longer there. The person in charge said will get manufacturer to contact me, and i am still waiting...

I think i was cheated by Defu, because at the beginning i aim to buy KingKoil. But cheated by the promoter (Chiang Lim) there. Told me it was the Memory Foam and how good it is with 15year warranty, but its not the cases and only few months! For $2400, i can buy a Good Bed set anytime anywhere! (Courts).

Although I spend total around $7500 at Defu and recommend my sister in law and a friend to shop there, and this is what i suppose to get?

Chiang Lim told me i can exchange to KingKoil if i am not happy and ask me not to worry!So now I am request for KingKoil! What Defu say?

Defu Reply:

We are very sorry to hear about your complain.

We are actually a dealer for all the mattress brands and warrenty will be covered by all the mattress companies themselves.

However, once the mattress have been used, they cannot be exchanged to another model.

If its a quality issue by the manufacturer, all servicing will be covered by themwithin the warrenty period.

We have been a dealer for Princebed for 5 years and they have been a reputable company and brand with very little complains over quality issues.

The model that you have purchased is indeed a quality mattress which we have sold a lot during the past two years .

So far yours is the only complaim that we have received for problems with that model.

Rest assured that we have sent your complain on the quality issues to the manufacturer and they will contact you within the next few days to settle the issue.

Thanks .

Regards

Lawrance Lee

Logistic manager

Actually if you goggle Princebed... the website clearly states that this is made in Spore.

I love the plushy type of mattress and have checked out almost all major retailers and find that the one that I want would cost above $2.5K for King size without bedframe. Initially wanted to get Dunlopillo Elizabeth but changed my mind cos I am planning to have a 2nd child and new baby means vomit, urine leakage and so on. So changed my mind to get something cheaper. I dropped by Cheap Mattress Centre at Balestier opp. Whampoa HDB flats where my in-laws are staying (beside Quality Hotel). The manager there are very honest at giving opinions and he do not have any sale tactics to lure you. So finally has gotten a King Size storage bed with princebed mattress model "Relaxation". Been using it for 4mths now and it is sooo comfy and plushy. Total price with storage bedframe is below $2.5K. It is worth it for that kind of price.

the one i buy is from the stupid mattress atrium .. horrible experience anyway .. i buy princebed .. cant remeber the model .. just flip up bedsheet i only see this pink spine support logo... anyway bought in 2009.. now already gt 1 side have spring creaking sound and slightly lower then the other..