Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sean_yeo

anyone live in woodlands?

Thanks gladyslim , I would moving over soon next mth got my keys last mth. Seems to have a lot of activities there. I am changing from a southener to a northener.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Me @ 684, a 4 room D&B flat with a floor area of 105sqm.

Our location not bad, short walking distant to MRT.

Catch bus 965, the buststop opposite to Blk 683C, you can go to Sengkang, bus 969 to Tampines.

There's 24hr mcdonald, cheers, 7-11, the hakka delicacy, prime supermart and shop&save.

You can go fishing or take a stroll at Sembawang beach.

There's a exercise corner for senior citizen along Blk 682, if you like taichi, you can join the the group at the playground foc from mon - fri at 7.30am.

There are 2 garden / parks , one at blk 685 where alots of people fly kites or airplane in the evening.

One over the opposite road, next to Woodville condo.

684 much better then my one . Me 62X

yrs much much nearer to MRT also hor

Cheers from DR 73 - 685C !!!

Hubby = Tampines

+

Wifey = Yishun

=

Woodlands!

Welcome to Woodlands . Me a ex Yishun Kids too . lol

Staying at woodlands, but due to working in kaki bukit, weekdays staying at tiong bahru.

Was a big drastic change between woodlands (north) and tiong bahru (central), taxi fares so much cheaper and more safer environment. Sometimes, when I go back woodlands home during weekends, I really dread and hate that neighbourhood. A bunch of weirdos and complaints kings/queens, and worst of all, a very unsafe neighbourhood with many blangadash and funny foreign workers who drink and camp everywhere 24/7. Imagine when you get home slightly late, the area is dim and dead slient, no one around except for foreign workers who is sitting on the floor drinking beer.

PS: Im staying at 763

We just bought a 4-rm @ 681B. Although not new to Woodlands, but what I like is the convenience of going to JB. It's faster than going to Orchard!!

The negative side is the lack of good food. (Speaking from someone who stayed in the East for 30 years!)

We just bought a 4-rm @ 681B. Although not new to Woodlands, but what I like is the convenience of going to JB. It's faster than going to Orchard!!

The negative side is the lack of good food. (Speaking from someone who stayed in the East for 30 years!)

Lack of good food? Could not agree with that...........but then, I lived in Woodlands for 30 years...haa..........I would not know where to find good food in the East also ;p

Well for a guy who live in a the south for going to 29 yrs. i would have to have the time to explore the north , i feel different area got it own good food it is only up to indivdual to discover i believe.

Edited by eznal