Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

Who is Ur ID? Did you engage ideal design?

Hi, unless u want the recent ID from Ideal Design contact? I can pass you. Sadly i drop him due to no chemistry effect. But than again chemistry is not the main point. Fact is how they treat you after you've signed the dotted line. For instance mine was a stupid mistake & hopefully no screw ups next week.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Guys,

anyone can provide me with ctc for ID from Ideal Design Interior as those contact posted was some year back.Not sure if they still around.

Cheers!

Hi, unless u want the recent ID from Ideal Design contact? I can pass you. Sadly i drop him due to no chemistry effect. But than again chemistry is not the main point. Fact is how they treat you after you've signed the dotted line. For instance mine was a stupid mistake & hopefully no screw ups next week.

Thank Chris Siew from Ideal Design Interior. I'm really very satisfied with his renovation work for my tpy new flat.

Competitive pricing with other ID. His responsibility and services :good:

Although there some minor touch-up. He still manage to settle it quickly and handover on time before my furniture delivery in. Thank you so much Chris. All the best to you.

Recommend Renovation ID : Chris Siew (Ideal Design Interior)

Hi guys, i've just submit my request for quotations from Renotalk. So far Ideal Design contact me. Will be meeting him this Sunday to review quotations. Thanks.

Recently call them up for minor defect works ( hinges give way ),they v fast respond ,settle within a week ! Gd Job !:good: :good: :good:

I am looking for a realiable ID, possible to share contacts? :D

Recently call them up for minor defect works ( hinges give way ),they v fast respond ,settle within a week ! Gd Job !:good: :good: :good:

Hi cov,

Can you PM me the ID whom attend to you. My friend also recommended me about this firm and are satisfied with their renovation works.

Hello, it seems that my previous posts of my bad experience have been removed by the admin and i have absolutely no idea about it. Just check and found out all posts after april2012 have been removed.

it is really sad as this happening at this forum.

Edited by superuser

hi all, got my new house renovated by a responsible ID . he name is Leon h/p: 96139319 . He prices quite reasonable after comparing. no harm getting more quotes to help us save $$. cheers. Good luck.

Met Up With Jimmy the previous saturday & i'm sad to say that i am totally disappointed.

Throughout the entire meeting,he goes on & on about how good he is while showing me pictures from his ipad.

When i asked him regarding some reno works that i needed & whether they will infringe any HDB rules,he cant answer at all.

Aren't all IDs supposed to know the basic rules & guidelines from HDB?

Went to another ID from a nearby shop & he explained clearly what are the dos & don'ts of the reno works i needed.

Should i request for another for another ID to replace him or should i just drop them cause the previous posts seem to highly recommend them.

ID is just ID (Interior Designer), most of them are not PM (Project Manager) so they know nut about HDB rules, they only know design design design; they are just good at showing you 3D picts and hard sell how "good" they are. If they are that good, word of mouth advert should give him enough projects, there is no need to do hard sell. I'm sure that ID bring you to the customer's place of a ongoing project and able to answer your questions on the spot, you will be sold instantly. Otherwise everything is BS.

Some IDs are actually contractor themselves and maybe boss of the company, they started in this industry as contractor and later went through some short courses on interior design, do some nice nice 3D drawing and they start charging ID fee. This group cant tell you the diff between contemporary and minimalist. Most people will like them cos they are good at calculating fee and you will buy it when they help you save money on reno.

Met Up With Jimmy the previous saturday & i'm sad to say that i am totally disappointed.

Throughout the entire meeting,he goes on & on about how good he is while showing me pictures from his ipad.

When i asked him regarding some reno works that i needed & whether they will infringe any HDB rules,he cant answer at all.

Aren't all IDs supposed to know the basic rules & guidelines from HDB?

Went to another ID from a nearby shop & he explained clearly what are the dos & don'ts of the reno works i needed.

Should i request for another for another ID to replace him or should i just drop them cause the previous posts seem to highly recommend them.

Had their service last year,

1) Workmanship : 5/10

2) $$$$$$$$$$ : 5/10 (Not the cheapest)

3) After Sales : 1/10 (Had to call ID many times for warranty, reworks many times cant solve problem)

Better think twice.

ID : G..G..Y

:curse: