Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dtft

Ideal Design Interior

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Not sure also.

Seem like a knowledgeable and friendly guy.

Was told that he had 4 years of exp in this line, didnt look doubtful to me.

Quote was okie(reasonable), his design and able to advise on some issues on the spot was helpful to me.

Hi gargar,

Have you engaged Ron as your ID? How is his service so far.

Hi Chang2

Can u recommend us then which ID company will give 5 years of warranty?

BTW, I also don't find Ikea products lasting. :D

So far came across rezt & relax giving 5 years warranty for kitchen during expo n another id company (can't remember which one-browse too many) on the net giving 3 years warranty

Good luck to you :) ! My 1st meet-up was also quite good. The id seems quite experience and paying attention to my concern and needs too.

Hi Bluebell,

who the ID attending to u?

i will shortlist them, most probably as the 1st meet up was quite good. so now just wait for quote that is coming in on tuesday. that is the 2nd meet up

Good luck to you :) ! My 1st meet-up was also quite good. The id seems quite experience and paying attention to my concern and needs too.

Hi May_dream1,

I am also waiting for their quotation too. Will you be shortlisting Ideal Design for your house reno ?

i will shortlist them, most probably as the 1st meet up was quite good. so now just wait for quote that is coming in on tuesday. that is the 2nd meet up

Hi all, new here to renotalk.

I been reading ard and seem like ideal design seem reasonable? I only had 1 quote so far from my friend. I trusted him to give me good design and price but it was so high. Then my colleague recommended ideal design. Waiting for quote at the moment??

How do I know the quality of the cabinets, especially the kitchen cabinets. New might look good but whether lasting for few years or not. Any comments??

Thanks a lot!!!

Hi May_dream1,

I am also waiting for their quotation too. Will you be shortlisting Ideal Design for your house reno ?

A good ID company will give at least 5 years warranty.

Those that gives 1 year warranty, it's because they r not confident of their carpenter's workmanship (they are sub-con from Malaysia)

You can almost be certain of faults n problems.

Look at IKEA..They are giving 15 n 25 years warranty on their kitchen sets.

Don't think any Singapore company can match that

Hi Chang2

Can u recommend us then which ID company will give 5 years of warranty?

BTW, I also don't find Ikea products lasting. :D

Your so-called fren is not really a fren after all. Try scouting for quotes from different contractors/IDs. Good luck.

yes, i am trying to get quotes from different contractors/IDs. Anyone that you could recommend?

Hi All,

Would appreciate if anyone can recommend a good ID from Ideal Design Interior. I am sourcing for some ID now and definitely need someone who is reliable and responsible.

Thanks

Ray

Hi all, new here to renotalk.

I been reading ard and seem like ideal design seem reasonable? I only had 1 quote so far from my friend. I trusted him to give me good design and price but it was so high. Then my colleague recommended ideal design. Waiting for quote at the moment??

How do I know the quality of the cabinets, especially the kitchen cabinets. New might look good but whether lasting for few years or not. Any comments??

Thanks a lot!!!

Your so-called fren is not really a fren after all. Try scouting for quotes from different contractors/IDs. Good luck.