Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi all, new here to renotalk.

I been reading ard and seem like ideal design seem reasonable? I only had 1 quote so far from my friend. I trusted him to give me good design and price but it was so high. Then my colleague recommended ideal design. Waiting for quote at the moment??

How do I know the quality of the cabinets, especially the kitchen cabinets. New might look good but whether lasting for few years or not. Any comments??

Thanks a lot!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How is Ideal design work ? seems there warranty is 1 year and established in 2006 ?

any feedback on "3q interior design concept" at Jalan Bukit Ho Swee please..

A good ID company will give at least 5 years warranty.

Those that gives 1 year warranty, it's because they r not confident of their carpenter's workmanship (they are sub-con from Malaysia)

You can almost be certain of faults n problems.

Look at IKEA..They are giving 15 n 25 years warranty on their kitchen sets.

Don't think any Singapore company can match that

How is Ideal design work ? seems there warranty is 1 year and established in 2006 ?

any feedback on "3q interior design concept" at Jalan Bukit Ho Swee please..

Although I haven't signed with them as yet, so far I've had a pretty good experience with Ideal Design Studio.

When I first logged on to Renotalk and saw Andy's featured work, I went down to meet him and Ivette at their office to discuss our plans/requirements and how they could help us out with it. That time, wifey and I were pretty clueless about stuff as we haven't surfed the Renotalk Forum, done any research or even thought about any concept to begin with.They were the 2nd ID I met up with.

From meeting up with Andy and Ivette, I can tell that Andy is very driven and passionate with his work. Ivette also offers ideas/options that are rather out-of-the-box and refreshing. On the whole, I find Andy sincere, dedicated and patient. Although I have not signed with Ideal Design, he has readily taken the time to bring me to view 2 flats which he has done up to assess the standard of workmanship. He also calls me to follow up and ask if he can suggest more ideas for us. Andy and Ivette are also quite mindful of budget and so far with the initial layout proposal, their approach has been very cost-sensitive but yet at the same time, giving as many nice layout and carpentry options as possible.

To date, I've met up 9 IDs, and Ideal Design Studio ranks at the top 3 on my shortlist. Compared with the 9 other IDs, their cost is also quite competitive and reasonable.

P.S: As a disclaimer, I have no vested or commercial interests with Ideal Design Studio or its designers. I'm merely giving my feedback based on my encounter with them so far.

Hi I'm new to renotalk and we will be getting our flat next year. Can you tell me who are the IDs that you've met. I've been to ibridge but their price is on the HIGH side... Can recommend me some ID? tq

Hi bluebell,

I have pm you. You can try to contact the ID that have done up my house with no major problem occurs. Good luck!

Thanks alot!

Hi,

Is this ID the same as Ideal Design Interior at Lavender Street? Thanks!

Hi mummyfel,

I think they are the same company. Located at 161 Lavender Street, i will be visiting them over the weekend.

Hi All,

I have heard some good feedbacks on Ideal Design Interior. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend a good ID from this company. I will be getting my key soon and definitely need someone who is reliable and responsible.

Million Thanks

Hi bluebell,

I have pm you. You can try to contact the ID that have done up my house with no major problem occurs. Good luck!

Hi All,

I have heard some good feedbacks on Ideal Design Interior. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend a good ID from this company. I will be getting my key soon and definitely need someone who is reliable and responsible.

Million Thanks

best of luck... many contractors/IDs there have similar or more years of experience, so long u are comfy with that, stick to that. but for me, it's better to be upfront with the quotation, once firmed up no upward revision of prices but downward revision of prices still welcome :D

Recently, I engaged Dennis, who was quite responsive and responsible. For my house, I just wanted to do basic renovation. I never wanted to engage "big" names/companies, so as long as the ID has got some years of experience, good attitude and responsibility, s/he can do the job. Dennis is very detailed and suggested a few ways for me to save some money.

Not sure also.

Seem like a knowledgeable and friendly guy.

Was told that he had 4 years of exp in this line, didnt look doubtful to me.

Quote was okie(reasonable), his design and able to advise on some issues on the spot was helpful to me.

best of luck... many contractors/IDs there have similar or more years of experience, so long u are comfy with that, stick to that. but for me, it's better to be upfront with the quotation, once firmed up no upward revision of prices but downward revision of prices still welcome :D

Not sure also.

Seem like a knowledgeable and friendly guy.

Was told that he had 4 years of exp in this line, didnt look doubtful to me.

Quote was okie(reasonable), his design and able to advise on some issues on the spot was helpful to me.

Hi Everyone,

Went to Lavender last sat to meet up wth ron.

Have a 2 hrs discussion with him.

Carefully discussing our problems and show us around the showroom.

Will shortlist him as our potential decoractor.

:D:D

i too find him quite proactive in terms of servicing, but not too sure about the renovation part.

Hi Everyone,

Went to Lavender last sat to meet up wth ron.

Have a 2 hrs discussion with him.

Carefully discussing our problems and show us around the showroom.

Will shortlist him as our potential decoractor.

:D:D