Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I had engaged Ideal Design Studio finally. My wife and I both feel that Zack had given us an honest and responsible feeling and that's made us decided to use him. I hope he is good in designing a nice home for us.... as this is more important ;)

We had chosen the tiles today and it is really tough decisions. Now just sit back and wait for the 3D drawings. I really hope everythings will turn out well :)

Cheers!

Btw, anyone has used carton boxes to give? Thanks in advance.

do you mean your renovation not completed yet or still completing? i remember we last chatted back in beginning of feb. that time you were already half way through right?

regret how is your renovation doing?

Hi DPSK,

the reno... not doing good... ver ver disappointed. alot of hollow tiles, the jointing of tiles have bad workmanships, Carpentry alot of mistakes, some bring back to redo, but come back still mistake. the pipings that connect to the walls in toilets are ver ver badly done.

Handover on 1week of March. but till now they are still coming to my house to do major works... reno have yet to complete.

Edited by regret ed

I had engaged Ideal Design Studio finally. My wife and I both feel that Zack had given us an honest and responsible feeling and that's made us decided to use him. I hope he is good in designing a nice home for us.... as this is more important ;)

We had chosen the tiles today and it is really tough decisions. Now just sit back and wait for the 3D drawings. I really hope everythings will turn out well :)

Cheers!

Btw, anyone has used carton boxes to give? Thanks in advance.

I will be signing with Ideal Design Studio for my Renovation within these few days if everything moves smoothly.

My ID is Zack and I find that he is really patient in listening and advising me. this is one of the good impression that made me decided to deal with him. Of course he gives me a good bargain too.

The only bad thing is that when he is serving/discussing with his customer, he usually don't answer your calls. But look at it in the other way, when he is talking to you, he will do the same and be very focus on the discussion with you. In the end he will call you when his discussion is done.

Will keep update on my progress. I hope Ideal Design and Zack will not disappoint me.

Cheers!

just went to ideal design a few days ago, served by Dylan. seems like a nice guy. now waiting for quotation though.

going to compare a few more IDs before commit. haha

HI all,

May I recommend A & D along Upper Serangoon Road.

Good work at good price :)

Im very impressed with carpentry work and my husband requested for a lot more switches and plugs around TV console area and yet the ID, Jon, is able to do it in such a way that its hidden and yet practical...the TV console looks clean instead of cluttered with switches :)

View my blog for renovation progress... www.kohnlee.blogspot.com

By the way, A & D is both listed under RADAC and HDB listed :)

Check out here for HDB listing:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg//bn25/isos118p.nsf/L...ame&SerVal=

Checkout here for RADAC:

http://www.radac.org.sg/arlist.asp

Can share contact with me?

yup, he proposed the lightling points. i did cove and down lights for the living as well as MBR, he will draw on the floorplan where to place the lightling. my reno is 99% done, left minor touch up like small area painting touch up after i shifted the light nearer to entrance etc. so far still ok, will check throughly later.

Hi Maymay..can you share with me how much you spent on renovation?

U just finish ur reno??

Can i check, if Johnson do up a proposal for the lighting? or u have to plan where u wan it to be?

yup, he proposed the lightling points. i did cove and down lights for the living as well as MBR, he will draw on the floorplan where to place the lightling. my reno is 99% done, left minor touch up like small area painting touch up after i shifted the light nearer to entrance etc. so far still ok, will check throughly later.

hi,

i would recommend Johnson from ideal design studio too as he is a very responsible ID. Even if something went wrong, he will make the effort to put things right. Price is mid-range, but quality of carpentry work is quite ok.

U just finish ur reno??

Can i check, if Johnson do up a proposal for the lighting? or u have to plan where u wan it to be?

hey cookies, did u contact ur ID to ask him to rectify the stuff? the stuff which they do for ur reno is under warranty for a yr, so they r contractually obligated to come and rectify any defects.

i think we will also be calling our ID soon, cos there are some stuff we need him to do - cracklines are starting to appear at the areas where hollow blocks were built to cover original door entrances - so we'll be calling him to get his guys to come n rectify that.

apart from that, hope u r having a good time staying in ur new place (just try to ignore the defects till ur guy comes and rectify them)

hi beany, contacted liao & their subcontractor said not their probs. shd be the one who installed the false ceiling probs. n u know the best part. i send them reminders email & they dont bother to reply until i posted abt opening my place for a gatherg. i totally rule out coincidence.

HI all,

May I recommend A & D along Upper Serangoon Road.

Good work at good price :)

Im very impressed with carpentry work and my husband requested for a lot more switches and plugs around TV console area and yet the ID, Jon, is able to do it in such a way that its hidden and yet practical...the TV console looks clean instead of cluttered with switches :)

View my blog for renovation progress... www.kohnlee.blogspot.com

By the way, A & D is both listed under RADAC and HDB listed :)

Check out here for HDB listing:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg//bn25/isos118p.nsf/L...ame&SerVal=

Checkout here for RADAC:

http://www.radac.org.sg/arlist.asp