Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi thanks for the number. But I have already visited ideal design studio last week before I get number from you. I was served by Zack. Any idea about my ID?

Thanks!

Sorry i dont know Zack and cant comment....

Have just PM u Johnson's number.

Sure, you are welcome to view my place :)

Just liaise with Johnson to contact me.

Hi thanks for the number. But I have already visited ideal design studio last week before I get number from you. I was served by Zack. Any idea about my ID?

Thanks!

beany0811, hi hi...it has been 4mths & our RE-rectifications hasn't been done & we have a Housewarming coming up soon. What a great way to showcase their "project" as I am taking this opportunity to open my place to my friends who are considering engaging them. I will let the results speak for themselves.

hey cookies, did u contact ur ID to ask him to rectify the stuff? the stuff which they do for ur reno is under warranty for a yr, so they r contractually obligated to come and rectify any defects.

i think we will also be calling our ID soon, cos there are some stuff we need him to do - cracklines are starting to appear at the areas where hollow blocks were built to cover original door entrances - so we'll be calling him to get his guys to come n rectify that.

apart from that, hope u r having a good time staying in ur new place (just try to ignore the defects till ur guy comes and rectify them)

beany0811, hi hi...it has been 4mths & our RE-rectifications hasn't been done & we have a Housewarming coming up soon. What a great way to showcase their "project" as I am taking this opportunity to open my place to my friends who are considering engaging them. I will let the results speak for themselves.

Count myself lucky for not engaging IDEAL DESIGN judging at their irresponsible attitude from the very beginning. All the best 2 u ! :)

Think that is a strong statement....Mine done by Ideal design.....Nothing major happens...

Can I have Johnson's contact number? If you don't mind, I want to view your place.

Have just PM u Johnson's number.

Sure, you are welcome to view my place :)

Just liaise with Johnson to contact me.

Those who have a problem free reno, you are lucky. I am having problems with my reno now.

Count myself lucky for not engaging IDEAL DESIGN judging at their irresponsible attitude from the very beginning. All the best 2 u ! :)

somehow i realise all negative comments to this company disappears clean fm the forum - if we are presenting facts, why are they always removed?

i've already noticed some instances about this.

Too bad for that, if i had been more careful i would gotten someone else.

Thats my personal experience of course. So please do more research whether its a minor or major reno.

somehow i realise all negative comments to this company disappears clean fm the forum - if we are presenting facts, why are they always removed?

i've already noticed some instances about this.