Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi All,

i'm new to this forum, have recently collected my keys for my new home and looking out for good IDs, was recommended by a friend to try Ideal Design, have been to her home to check out the workmanship and i must say i'm pretty pleased with the overall work done by Ideal Design Studio. Would like to contact them, tried going online to their website but the website's down :(. can anyone post me their contact/ email to make a consultation appointment with them?

Thanks!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest super bear

Our tiles for whole hse already done up,we are please with their workmenship & services :D Well done,keep it up Kenneth...

After 2 months of scrutinising Renotalk, sourcing and talking to many IDs, I finally made up my mind and sign on the dotted line today with Ideal Design - Johnson.

Their quotes are very competitive, and Johnson, who may not be the most experienced of the lot that i met, appeared to be the most ethusiatic and sincere. I trust and "hope" we can work out well :)

Keep a lookout for my blog..................COMING SOON-July 2009!

:)

Hey Coke.. where's your new place ? my ID also Johnson ... they shd be handing over the keys by next week liao... :)

After 2 months of scrutinising Renotalk, sourcing and talking to many IDs, I finally made up my mind and sign on the dotted line today with Ideal Design - Johnson.

Their quotes are very competitive, and Johnson, who may not be the most experienced of the lot that i met, appeared to be the most ethusiatic and sincere. I trust and "hope" we can work out well :)

Keep a lookout for my blog..................COMING SOON-July 2009!

:)

Hi rolexboy,

Thks for clearing up the Kenneth air...at least now i know who is who...

Np, just happen to be talking to him the other day.

Most of the time he’s doing referrers. From wat I know, he dun do walk in customer.

Jus his style and way of doing biz. If u call him, most of the time he’ll response unless he’s in discussion or etc…

If u wan his contact, jus pm me.

His carpenter came over the weekend, took down 2 kitchen cabinet doors for re-lamination, install some cabinet hinges for slow closing..

Painters came to touch up some areas, wall cracks etc…

later he will be back at my place 2nd time after hand over, to check and rectify some areas…

I guess those ID whom are highly recommended in the forums are in this biz as career.

Discuss with them on the quotation nicely and maybe they are able to give a good pricing.

Hi all

Quite good comments from the forum here.

Just to check for those who have used them, will there be lots of variation order?

Do call him on his mobile to liaise with him, Kenneth from Ideal house.

Let me know if u requires his mobile no.

No harm gettin his quote to compare and for reference.

correct me if i'm wrong, ken from ideal house is the first to surface... then the other, at least in this forum??

have a good day all

Hi rolexboy,

Thks for clearing up the Kenneth air...at least now i know who is who...

correct me if i'm wrong, ken from ideal house is the first to surface... then the other, at least in this forum??

have a good day all

Thanks, I have got his number. Will call him for quotation when i found my 'dream' hse...:P

ya, was the first highly recommended one and was referred as Mr K...

Hi xiaowen,

ya, was so confused with both of them. Mr K fr Ideal house was highly recommended in this forum sometimes ago...but seems like he got very busy after got many refer cases from here..

now that another Kenneth fr ideal design studio seems to be very popular here...

im still at the house hunting stage...:P

have a good day all

Hi qiqi,

I am a new home owner. Heard from a friend both Kenneth share the same surname...anyboby out there can verify???

Hi xiaowen,

ya, was so confused with both of them. Mr K fr Ideal house was highly recommended in this forum sometimes ago...but seems like he got very busy after got many refer cases from here..

now that another Kenneth fr ideal design studio seems to be very popular here...

im still at the house hunting stage...:P

we're considering ideal design studio for our reno too....did a search on the hdb website, but couldn't find the coy name under hdb's list of licensed renovation companies... anyone knows if they're registered under another company name or...?

Hi Gek,

I like ur TV console,the rotating one,how much were u quoted for that? How much in all was the reno,pm me if not convenient.

Thnks...

Hi k20

I've just PMed u.

Hi Gek... Can i ask how long is the side of the kitchen cabinets with the sink? 4ft ? 6ft ?

Cos i'm measuring the cement base over at my hacked kitchen.. seems rather short as cmpared to yours..

=)

Hi Forcevolt

It's slightly less than 5 feet...