Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi everybody,

Finally, my hubby & I have decided to engage Andy from Ideal Design for our reno @ Pasir Ris and I would say Andy is really a nice guy to work with, very accomodating to my designing needs....and of coz our budget. Heehee ;)

I am very excited because our flat will commence hacking today and I couldn't wait to see the final transformation.....

May the force be with us...ensuring a smooth reno process.

Cheers.

:D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am considering whether to sign up my renovation contract with ideal design studio, as they really have very good reviews.

can let me know if they are really best in Singapore, jb, some say in Batam??

We had decided to engage Kenneth frm Ideal Design Studio :thumbs up:

congrats, he's a nice fellow to work with.

good and practical ideas.

i'm in my final stage of my simple reno with him. :)

btw, the ken i mentioned is from ideal house... not ideal design

Edited by rolexboy

Hi all, my renovation done by Ideal Design Studio will be ready by early next week. So far so good, the workmanship is really good and I really like it. Even my mother in law who is kind of choosy also praise for their workmanship. My ID is Zack. He is a very patient designer who will listen to all your ideals before giving suggestion and I would definitely recommend him to in this forum. Surprisingly, he can really meet my budget. The final quotation that I got for the same kind of work that I am asking for is only half of what other ID firm gave. Now I can't wait to move in.

Paiseh , forgot to ask you wat u renovate for yr house? Can share nw than when u upload yr photo?

Hi all, my renovation done by Ideal Design Studio will be ready by early next week. So far so good, the workmanship is really good and I really like it. Even my mother in law who is kind of choosy also praise for their workmanship. My ID is Zack. He is a very patient designer who will listen to all your ideals before giving suggestion and I would definitely recommend him to in this forum. Surprisingly, he can really meet my budget. The final quotation that I got for the same kind of work that I am asking for is only half of what other ID firm gave. Now I can't wait to move in.

Can share when you started your reno???

Although I haven't signed with them as yet, so far I've had a pretty good experience with Ideal Design Studio.

When I first logged on to Renotalk and saw Andy's featured work, I went down to meet him and Ivette at their office to discuss our plans/requirements and how they could help us out with it. That time, wifey and I were pretty clueless about stuff as we haven't surfed the Renotalk Forum, done any research or even thought about any concept to begin with.They were the 2nd ID I met up with.

From meeting up with Andy and Ivette, I can tell that Andy is very driven and passionate with his work. Ivette also offers ideas/options that are rather out-of-the-box and refreshing. On the whole, I find Andy sincere, dedicated and patient. Although I have not signed with Ideal Design, he has readily taken the time to bring me to view 2 flats which he has done up to assess the standard of workmanship. He also calls me to follow up and ask if he can suggest more ideas for us. Andy and Ivette are also quite mindful of budget and so far with the initial layout proposal, their approach has been very cost-sensitive but yet at the same time, giving as many nice layout and carpentry options as possible.

To date, I've met up 9 IDs, and Ideal Design Studio ranks at the top 3 on my shortlist. Compared with the 9 other IDs, their cost is also quite competitive and reasonable.

P.S: As a disclaimer, I have no vested or commercial interests with Ideal Design Studio or its designers. I'm merely giving my feedback based on my encounter with them so far.

Can I asked how did your renovation goes, one of my quote also from ?Ideal design.

Hi 2nd Time,

Dun mind sharing your quote with me ? me currently waiting quote from them and another ID firm...

Still comparing the prices..

On 12.10.2008 just sign up with Andy from the said company. Well, looking forward to our new design.... :sport-smiley-018:

Can I asked how did your renovation goes, one of my quote also from ?Ideal design.

Hi, would like to hear any feedbacks from Ideal Design Studio. Thanks.

Hi, i am a new member & happen to see this post on ideal design.

actually,i am also considering this ID (my ID is Andy) as my sister in law has used this ID before. I saw my sister in law hse,very nicely decorated & i heard andy is a very patient & responsible guy.

same time,i'm also comparing other quotes...u know la, don't want to kena chop ma.

my hubby is doing the searching of ID.

i intend to do my hse nxt mth.

cheers.

:D

Hi FLY ,can i have alook your hse photos,maybe post @ forum ,then i can decided to use their services. :D

ok, will post it on tuesday cos now outstation, by the way, how to post a picture in this forum? sorry

Hi FLY, congrats on your almost completing new home. You must be really satisfied with the reno work.

Would you mind sharing some pictures to us...I'll be doing my reno soon in coming weeks..:)

Thanks in advance!

Sure, I will upload the photo next week, will be moving in this saturday.

Hi FLY, congrats on your almost completing new home. You must be really satisfied with the reno work.

Would you mind sharing some pictures to us...I'll be doing my reno soon in coming weeks..:)

Thanks in advance!

Though I have not sign with them. Mr K said that for starting up businesses, trust and reputation is very important, so they will go all out for it. During our quotes bargaining they r willing to absorb more chargers compare to the other bigger firms we went to.

Hi all,I think its kind of misleading. I was told that Ideal House ID and Ideal design studio are not related at all.. According to my research, Ideal House ID got no branches and they only have one showroom in Upp serangoon Rd.. Hope this will help newbie in their research and comparison of quotation :)