Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweetie76

Park Central @amk

What is yr view on Park Central @AMK ? Is it better then city view ? Price is slightly lower then city view..ard $400K - $700K :deal: Do you think it is a good deal ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
for a hdb flat, it's not a good deal :no: :no:

why do u say so ? i think in future there are fewer HDB built flats..all going to DBSS, do you think resale flat prices will drop ? :notti:

i think resale prices will only go up

many home owners will want their home to be the way they want it

to have all these built-ins means everyone's home is the same

i've known people who tear down everything and renovate to their taste

so not many will pay for these built-ins

if i were to get a place, i wouldn't want to pay for these things that i'm going to tear down anyway

built-ins are taken into consideration for the valuation

so i'd rather get a flat that's in original condition :notti:

Yup.. resale will only go up esp when our construction industry has already showing signs of overheating.. Recently govt even announced to postpone some of its projects roughly abt 1.7 billions of it.. Supply is still lower than demand. With the high rental chopper ard., most resale is jus going up with our PR's investing their rental on resale rather than their landlord pockets.. thats what i observe

Comparing to boon keng city view developer bid price, i thought AMK DBSS slightly overprice again than expected but maybe its at AMK.. DBSS.. a HDB flat on the inside but yet condo-like price on the outside.. :bangwall: conven fees is ard $90++ per mth

not value for money in today's market. DBSS is still a untested market. first DBSS project The Premiere going to TOP soon. whether got resale value or not, have to wait for another 5 yrs then can tell. then again, by then all the nice wardrobe, aircon and kitchen applicance all old and used already. will the unit still worth that much???

Condo-Like flats doesn't mean it's a Condo. You can drive Ferrari-Like but that doesn't make your car one. Anyway, whether it is affordable is up to the individual, and so is the sense of value and worth of these flats. Personally I think the flats are nice and in quite a good location :)

Edited by Starscream

i personally do not think it's worth paying so much, and it's still a hdb 4 or 5 room flat, and smoemore have to observe so many rules & regulations from hdb.

imagine, you are paying for 600k+ for a 5room, and 5yrs wanna sell,....how much you need to sell inorder to *break-even*???? 800k???

i agree with apple......if i were to buy a resale flat, i will still reno the place, and that is not cheap! thus, i will not buy a 5rm for 800k then hv to re-do,....and spend another 30k (on avg) on the reno.

i agree that resale price will still continue to go up,.....cos supply still can't meet the demand.

But why did so many people visit the showflat in AMK? They went to gather ideas on how a condo-like HDB flat will look like? Or just went there to join the crowd? Just like the Boon Keng project, showflat was crowded with packs of people but not that many people balloted to buy it.

But why did so many people visit the showflat in AMK? They went to gather ideas on how a condo-like HDB flat will look like? Or just went there to join the crowd? Just like the Boon Keng project, showflat was crowded with packs of people but not that many people balloted to buy it.

i think so.....keke ;)

i was telling hb,....maybe we can go there to see the layout and design over the wkends,.....den at the sametime can 8steal* some of the ideas for our hse reno......hahahhahaa :D :D :D

same like what happened to Tampines's project. Long queue to view the showflat but take up rate was also like Boon Keng project.

Wonder if there's individual rubbish chute since its developed by private developers as condos have individual rubbish chute. Think the SC & C charges would be costly too.

Heloo guys...

i jz went visit the showflat today...

m interested to get the 4R cau i work nearby (NYP...5min walk to office :notti: ), parent oso staying in AMK (5min away)

4R price range from $433K to $566 (30th flr), 15th flr abt $506K

BUT...abit disappointed :bangwall:

Kitchen so tiny, alot of space wasted in planter box, bay window & blacony,

EVEN the bedroom got balcony & planter, M.toilet oso got 2/3 height bay windows :dunno:

fyi, SC/CC charge for this AMK DBSS... 4R is $56 & 5R is $67 only

so for now...i dunoe how...to apply or not :dunno:

Edited by HaiLim

Heloo guys...

i jz went visit the showflat today...

m interested to get the 4R cau i work nearby (NYP...5min walk to office :notti: ), parent oso staying in AMK (5min away)

BUT...abit disappointed :bangwall:

Kitchen so tiny, alot of space wasted in planter box, bay window & blacony,

EVEN the bedroom got balcony & planter, M.toilet oso got 2/3 height bay windows :dunno:

fyi, SC/CC charge for this AMK DBSS... 4R is $56 & 5R is $67 only

so for now...i dunoe how...to apply or not :dunno:

well, you will have to decide and qork out the sums carefully then.

by the way you described on the convenience of this location (to work and to parents hse), i think it's really very very very good lor.

you will then save alot on transport,.........also, can sleep later (hahahahhaa),.....even can go home for lunch then go back to work (save $$$)....keke ;)

how i wish i work near my hse, then everyday get my maid cook and i go home for lunch.....also more convenient to go home to check on maid & kids.....keke ;)

can go home anytime to *spot-check* on the maid.... ;)