Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweetie76

Park Central @amk

well, you will have to decide and qork out the sums carefully then.

by the way you described on the convenience of this location (to work and to parents hse), i think it's really very very very good lor.

you will then save alot on transport,.........also, can sleep later (hahahahhaa),.....even can go home for lunch then go back to work (save $$$)....keke ;)

how i wish i work near my hse, then everyday get my maid cook and i go home for lunch.....also more convenient to go home to check on maid & kids.....keke ;)

can go home anytime to *spot-check* on the maid.... ;)

Ya this what my purpose too....

hmmm....not so much on go home eat cau my work place NYP canteen sell v.v. cheap

maybe i oso can bath at our NYP staff centre then go home...save water....kekeke :notti:

well, for that kind of price i think you can get a very nicely done up resale 4R (maybe even 5R) around that area :notti:

actually the cluster of newer flat (5-6yrs old) b/side it resale ard $450K for 4R & $550K+ for 5R

if u compare that, then i rather get this new one....condo design some more :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
well, for that kind of price i think you can get a very nicely done up resale 4R (maybe even 5R) around that area :notti:

No matter how nicely you have done up your resale flat, still cannot have balcony leh :(

How I wish my flat has balcony. Maybe I stayed in Australia for too long liao :bangwall:

Ya this what my purpose too....

hmmm....not so much on go home eat cau my work place NYP canteen sell v.v. cheap

maybe i oso can bath at our NYP staff centre then go home...save water....kekeke :notti:

actually the cluster of newer flat (5-6yrs old) b/side it resale ard $450K for 4R & $550K+ for 5R

if u compare that, then i rather get this new one....condo design some more :good:

yes,.....you can save alot of $ leh.......save water by showering in NYP,....hahahaha :D

true, the resale price in AMK is quite high,.....this is also another good choice.

erm, this one is $400k to $700k leh

means $400k is the smallest, lowest floor unit with the worst facing

compare that to a $450k flat that most prob is middle level, not too bad facing and not too bad size...

erm, this one is $400k to $700k leh

means $400k is the smallest, lowest floor unit with the worst facing

compare that to a $450k flat that most prob is middle level, not too bad facing and not too bad size...

the pricing actually starts from $433k (2nd flr) to $566k (30th), mid-flr 15th abt $506k

i din ask the 5R...cau no $$ :(

the best facing are all the 5R,

most of the 4R facing south, 1 cluster face north & SE

hmmm...dunoe leh...to apply or not :unsure:

if i apply, i had to take a full loan (abt $300k+) till i sold off my SK flat 1-1/2 yr fr now then use it to re-finance the loan :unsure:

Simei can get 5I for less than 500k.. maybe around 400++..

lol.. good place to stay imho.. can take TPE to NYP.

come to think of it,......really find the price too steep lor.

yday was talking to my hb, and after some talking talking.......we find that not worth paying half a mil for a HDB 4rm!

fyi, SC/CC charge for this AMK DBSS... 4R is $56 & 5R is $67 only

so for now...i dunoe how...to apply or not :dunno:

SC/CC so "cheap" meh??? 1 of my colleague who got a unit in tampines DBSS said he's paying ard 90++.? Anyway, his place gonna b ready by next year 1st quarter but till now he is still struggling to get details on his unit floor plan dimensions.. power point locations n aircon trucking positions etc.. HDB officer in charge n developer r always so busy.. So, hopefully future DBSS developers r more flexible rather taking $$ on time.. :deal:

SC/CC so "cheap" meh??? 1 of my colleague who got a unit in tampines DBSS said he's paying ard 90++.? Anyway, his place gonna b ready by next year 1st quarter but till now he is still struggling to get details on his unit floor plan dimensions.. power point locations n aircon trucking positions etc.. HDB officer in charge n developer r always so busy.. So, hopefully future DBSS developers r more flexible rather taking $$ on time.. :deal:

[/quote

What's the deal with this? How big is the 4R & 5R units? Ridiculously priced. Is it true that household salary is capped at 8K to qualify? Silly ruling, sure a lot of pple won't take up.

Too ex. Condo fiitings and finishing so what, still a HDB flat, accessible to pubic, no exclusivity. My present HDB flat, finishing and fitting also quite ok. But bcos it is a HDB flat, it is accessible to public, littering and vandalism is pretty rampant. I will not want to pay half a million, higher S&C, but yet see my lovely neighbourhood become the playground for vandals and litterbugs.

Too ex. Condo fiitings and finishing so what, still a HDB flat, accessible to pubic, no exclusivity. My present HDB flat, finishing and fitting also quite ok. But bcos it is a HDB flat, it is accessible to public, littering and vandalism is pretty rampant. I will not want to pay half a million, higher S&C, but yet see my lovely neighbourhood become the playground for vandals and litterbugs.

Too right you are. Love the avatar. Digress from thread a second.... we on the verge of signing Robbie Keane

I bought my 3 bedroom Condo at $585,000 around Siglap area 21/2years ago so it's pretty hard for me to accept a HDB at that kind of price :jawdrop:

before apply,

do ur sum

with $500k, loan 80%

how much are you going to pay mthly?

Interest will not be always 2.6% for HDB

if make bank loan even more jialuck

Bedok new 4rm flat selling @ $400k, my husband already say.. siao..

before apply,

do ur sum

with $500k, loan 80%

how much are you going to pay mthly?

Interest will not be always 2.6% for HDB

if make bank loan even more jialuck

Bedok new 4rm flat selling @ $400k, my husband already say.. siao..

It seem like in this small tiny sacred land of ours it seem getting impossible n more expensive to stay in or near central.. Jus felt that the govt is jus trying to push out those poorer pple like me to the "outskirt" n to attract us.. valuation must raise to make it "wu hua" and attractive to invest our CPF..

I rem this concept of DBSS was intro when the economy is still on the downside.. purpose i guess is to stimulate the market then with fresh condo like public housing but it seem to over stimulate it on this up turn