Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweetie76

Park Central @amk

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone know how many units are sold in Park Central ? This project dosen't seem to be as "hot" as City View hor..a bit quiet..not much news..btw, any idea when are developers launching Simei & Bishan DBSS ?? With such sky high prices, i doubt many can afford....even take 90% loan, 30yr, mthly installment still come up to $1.5K ++ !! Edited by tweetie76

Anyone know how many units are sold in Park Central ? This project dosen't seem to be as "hot" as City View hor..a bit quiet..not much news..btw, any idea when are developers launching Simei & Bishan DBSS ?? With such sky high prices, i doubt many can afford....even take 90% loan, 30yr, mthly installment still come up to $1.5K ++ !!

it will be really interesting to see how many units left unsold...

it will be really interesting to see how many units left unsold...

For this, the developer won't tell you the truth. No face to them lor :notti:

For this, the developer won't tell you the truth. No face to them lor :notti:

Now renotalk seem very quiet..aiyo, me cant get used to the new format :( cant find my last post..btw, i heard the park central ballot result is out today ! any park central owner here to share ? ?

But why did so many people visit the showflat in AMK? They went to gather ideas on how a condo-like HDB flat will look like? Or just went there to join the crowd? Just like the Boon Keng project, showflat was crowded with packs of people but not that many people balloted to buy it.

sg many many gullible sheeps you donno meh? :lol:

with a combined income of ONLY 8k yet dare to buy ...................... 10-20 yrs down the road we will see lots of such sheeps donating their house to the banks or back to hdb.

many aunties who stay in AMK nothing to do also went to see the showflat...but they just go there look-see look-see only...

but for those who really apply, i dunno wat to say.... :unsure:

Zaobao says more than 70% are sold, and the rest are for walk-in-selection, what's going on? i thought many people applied??

Zaobao says more than 70% are sold, and the rest are for walk-in-selection, what's going on? i thought many people applied??

Many people applied for the smalle units, 4 rooms and below. Now it is left with mostly 5 rooms.