Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweetie76

Seeking For Ideal Hse

i am still looking for ideal home..currently staying in the west, want to move back to east/central area, but cant seem to find a good agent, good unit.. Edited by tweetie76

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i am still looking for ideal home..currently staying in the west, want to move back to east/central area, but cant seem to find a good agent, good unit..so depressed :( . Has this got anything to do with our bazi ? no guiren ?

Hi i know how u feel,me too...i search a house for 6 month and thats a full time, no weekend no weekday, as long as the unit in our requirement we will go and view it. nobody believe we view almost 200+ unit liao :jawdrop: and i hv the list all the unit we viewed hahahaha.....our requirement most on fs :bangwall: thats why so hard to find :bangwall::bangwall:

and my inlaw go ask the god, and he say we will get our house arround april...(that time he ask is arround jan) :furious::jawdrop: means we need to wait 3 more month.....i cannot tahan to wait...and we dont believe it so we keep searching

but hor...i also dont know isit we r too choosy or what....but everytime we almost deal the unit we like, there's always something block our way(almost 5 times liao/5units)...even we already pay otp we also cancelled ler....

in the end yeah....we deal the unit end of april hahahah....and we deal this unit also hv a nice story behind it....

i believe about destiny, and god already create the way..... so you dont feel depressed when the time comes u will hv it heheheh

i talk machiam master hor... 8|8|

just sharing ;)

Hi i know how u feel,me too...i search a house for 6 month and thats a full time, no weekend no weekday, as long as the unit in our requirement we will go and view it. nobody believe we view almost 200+ unit liao :jawdrop: and i hv the list all the unit we viewed hahahaha.....our requirement most on fs :bangwall: thats why so hard to find :bangwall::bangwall:

and my inlaw go ask the god, and he say we will get our house arround april...(that time he ask is arround jan) :furious::jawdrop: means we need to wait 3 more month.....i cannot tahan to wait...and we dont believe it so we keep searching

but hor...i also dont know isit we r too choosy or what....but everytime we almost deal the unit we like, there's always something block our way(almost 5 times liao/5units)...even we already pay otp we also cancelled ler....

in the end yeah....we deal the unit end of april hahahah....and we deal this unit also hv a nice story behind it....

i believe about destiny, and god already create the way..... so you dont feel depressed when the time comes u will hv it heheheh

i talk machiam master hor... 8|8|

just sharing ;)

Halo cutepink~

Thanks for sharing, maybe you are right, i am so depressed about this house thing, i think i suffer from stress at one stage bcos of this.

At least you found yr ideal flat, i start looking 2mths ago, price dosent seem right, timing also not right. I also have my set of story for wanting to move lah :(

Edited by tweetie76

if u feel something or someone blocking u , why not try go to temple to ask? or ask expert person?

or "thiu chiam" heheheh because my inlaw thiu chiam last time and the chiam said we will get our house after next brithday, and we really found the house 3 days after my brithday...hahah i dont know is the chiam true or coincidence. but after get the house i try to remember all my inllaw said....and its really happen wor....

dont stop searching ur dream home, dont gv up ok :)u will get the best from ur hard work :))).

if u feel something or someone blocking u , why not try go to temple to ask? or ask expert person?

or "thiu chiam" heheheh because my inlaw thiu chiam last time and the chiam said we will get our house after next brithday, and we really found the house 3 days after my brithday...hahah i dont know is the chiam true or coincidence. but after get the house i try to remember all my inllaw said....and its really happen wor....

dont stop searching ur dream home, dont gv up ok :)u will get the best from ur hard work :))).

Hi cute pink,

so lucky u got good in law to help u thui chiam, for me is the other way round..i help them thiu chiam :bangwall:..cos they not worry abt anything, i just wish got guiren help me fulfil my dream ..i start to realise a good house is very important, it will make one feel secure and stable. Wonder how does pple feel without having a house ?

Edited by tweetie76

a piece of serious advise -

you MUST know your birthdate - find out which direction your birthdate is - North, south, east, west.

then only select a suitable house.

2 ways -

get a little child (toddler) to go with you.

get a dog to go with you.

if both are ok, then should be ok.

a piece of serious advise -

you MUST know your birthdate - find out which direction your birthdate is - North, south, east, west.

then only select a suitable house.

2 ways -

get a little child (toddler) to go with you.

get a dog to go with you.

if both are ok, then should be ok.

i looking for so many house from having owner living inside orr unit hv been taken by bank for many years no owner living, my daughter still feel ok.

only when we looking for one unit in chinatown, behind peoples park or opposite ex police station...

:jawdrop::jawdrop: my daughter refuse and scream dont want to go in after i carry her inside she keep crying and crying :jawdrop::jawdrop:

i looking for so many house from having owner living inside orr unit hv been taken by bank for many years no owner living, my daughter still feel ok.

only when we looking for one unit in chinatown, behind peoples park or opposite ex police station...

:jawdrop::jawdrop: my daughter refuse and scream dont want to go in after i carry her inside she keep crying and crying :jawdrop::jawdrop:

ooohh.. then that means that one place is a big no no for your family. or even anyone else to stay inside. opp police station means got a type of bad geomacy effect. can't remember what it is. But it is normally stated in those chinese gemocy book for housing.

forgot to mention one more way.

can go to the bugis godness of mercy temple to ask for a 'lot' to see if the hosue is suitable.

and can go to those temple with the people in 'trance' whereby the god descend into their body ones... I've tried before... super accurate...

it really takes time to find a suitable one. don't rush...

Edited by junetan7

Buy a piece of land that you like. After that, you can build your house on it and you can decide on the facing of the door, the window, the rooms, etc..

As long as the piece of land is something that you feel is suitable, other things can be adjusted.

The only setback is the high cost involved when you take this course of action.

I heard from a FS master that almost any house can be a good house and give you good fs, provided you are a good person with plentiful of good deeds and good thoughts. In this way, the fs will adjust to you though you may suffer some minor setbacks initially.

If a person has a bad heart and commit bad deeds, he cannot find security from a good fs place because over time, the fs will turn against him. The FS master said that this is the general rule but there are exceptions to it.

Hope this help, for those who are thinking about FS and house purchase.

Sometimes it is a question of timing. If a person is going through good Heaven Luck (based on their Astrology chart) at that time, the chances of finding a good house or the right house are better than someone looking for a house when they are down and out.

This is how I look for apartment I like:

1. Identify where you want to stay e.g. North, East, South or West

2. Spent time at your favorite location and survey the area; use Google Earth to get their rough facing and surroundings

3. Identify the block/blocks you like; take down the block number

4. Go to the bigger agent like HSR and tell them that you like which block/blocks at which district. They'll be able to find all the units that are on sale in the block/blocks using their database.

Note: You may have to wait a week or two before they find one. It's easier than going round the whole of S'pore looking for one.

Not all agents know how to use this powerful tool i.e. the database.

For me my 3rd house viewing i bought it and is within 15 mins we decided to uy the house. the house look right and nice. Moe in condition. Most Impt the moment we step in we feel so "warm" and "comfort"

For me my 3rd house viewing i bought it and is within 15 mins we decided to uy the house. the house look right and nice. Moe in condition. Most Impt the moment we step in we feel so "warm" and "comfort"

ours is a 5th viewing of the same area, on the second day and the first weekend we started house hunting.

i had targetted that area 1 yr ago and is very familiar with the units layout. when we first saw the house, i can already visualise us staying there.

we spent less than 10min in the house. owner has a young toddler (although staying with grandparents due to working parents) who was around that day, so more or less rest assured about the background. both my boys are pretty comfortable on the second visit and elder boy already chosen his room prior to our decision. :)

additionally, he was initial reluctant to transfer school when we shifted, but as the decision starts to materialise, he is getting excited about his next phase of life.

the price exceeded our budget, but husband said he is willing to work for it as liking our purchase is very impt as it is a day-to-day experience next time.