Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Ceiling Fan Versus Standing/tower Fan

actually - me kind of like ceiling fan cos VERY VERY practical and saves space also.

too bad it wasnt in my reno.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
jus wanna share. i very "kah su". i got 5 ceiling fan 5 aircon installed just recently.

this is for dinning.

20062008263lt4.jpg

this is for living,

20062008264dp0.jpg

this is bedrm 3

20062008265hs1.jpg

this is for masterbed rm,

20062008267up0.jpg

this is for bed rm 2,

20062008266hj7.jpg

WAH 5 fans..if u switch on all, surely will hv like a mini typhoon effect going on in your house?

WAH 5 fans..if u switch on all, surely will hv like a mini typhoon effect going on in your house?

erm, will try one day. if i ON all 5 fans n air-con....... i think e whole day of expenses will cost a bomb..... :bangwall::bangwall:

My FH have been most accommodating in meeting my requirement for our future home. Let just say he is quite a 'qing chai' person that goes with the flow as long as the price tag doesn't raise his brows. Familiar? I believe this must be very common among most couples.

However, there is one particular thing which he is quite insistent in getting...which I dread. It's a ceiling fan for our living room. I have always been a tower fan kinda gal as I find them more sleek and modern. Now...

anyone out there can please:-

1. Tell me the pros and cons of a ceiling fan and tower fan

2. Share some modern and decent looking fan with me on this thread to further convince me that a ceiling fan does not just belong to a school classroom in the 60s/70s/80s? hehehehe

Cheers

Here's the link to a discussion on ceiling fans.

What do you think of this Sycamore fan?

fan_main.jpg

Perhaps you might want to check out Sycamore Technolgy and understand how it works.

We were planning to get 5 of the Sycamore fans but we do not have the ceiling height clearance to install these ceiling fans now. :blink:

Edited by kastlekonfusion

Here's the link to a discussion on ceiling fans.

What do you think of this Sycamore fan?

fan_main.jpg

Perhaps you might want to check out Sycamore Technolgy and understand how it works.

We were planning to get 5 of the Sycamore fans but we do not have the ceiling height clearance to install these ceiling fans now. :blink:

wah seems expensive and u are buying 5 ah? steady...

wah seems expensive and u are buying 5 ah? steady...

Oh? Not worth it uh? We read the website and was impressed with the technology.

Anyway, even if we want to buy, put where? :(

Uncle John is over 1.9m tall and it'd be dangerous for him when he visits us.

I'm about 1.65m tall; I think I might be able to touch the blade if I stretch my hands up.

Sian.....such a low ceiling.

hi..sorry for late reply..didn't realise i got some questions here. i got the fan as a gift, so i really don't know where he bought it from. but he has told me it costs close to $700 and that was 2.5 years ago. i presume you probably can find in balestier.

i do live in HDB, but i don't know i need hdb approval for fan? it is just a normal decorative fan.