Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
drycelll

Need That Id 's Name And Contact...pls Help~~~

Hi all,

i was trying to look for a thread at the tblog.. but dont seemed to be able to locate the thread anymore...perhaps it has been deleted...

there's was this house that the owner tear down all the walls and make it open concept kitchen/dining/hall etc...

the owner who posted in the thread took picture of the progress by "stitching" several photos together to allow us to see the view of the whole house! ... and there were v bold wallpapers used in the bedroom... the owner painted her beams in the house BLACK...and the tv console at the hall is actually an access into ano room area...very special and ***** ..v stunning impression left for me when i viewed the thread...however, i cant recall the ID firm and the ID mentioned by the owner ... and was trying my luck here searching but to no avail..

can any forumers here whom rem whom the owner was.. pm me his/her name ? or if you are the owner... pls pm me the contact for the ID you engage...

i am sori to sound so desperate...thanks for looking...

MTIA

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation