Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yan

Dream House Vs. Pig Sty

nice bedhead wallpaper! look forward to see the completion pics!! :dribble:

My ID told me that this one no stock already.. the supplier dun sell this series any more... :~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Laying cement...

The old common toilet door is sealed up..

IMGP0287.jpg

cannot see any trace of the previous kitchen cabinet

IMGP0289.jpg

IMGP0290.jpg

Master toilet.. doing water proofing..

IMGP0292.jpg

The living room floor tile we selected.. 800x800.. nice?? the actual one after polish will be whiter..

IMGP0294.jpg

We also bought this cute tile... alth hvn't decided where to put it.. but we liked it so much that just bought it without thinking much.. haha.. :notti:

IMGP0297.jpg

hmm.. where can I put it.. master toilet? but the wall tile for master toilet is a bit like peach color ... ID said won't match well with the pig pig tile.. hmm.. so where can i put it?... :unsure:

My ID told me that this one no stock already.. the supplier dun sell this series any more... :~

oh dear. what a pity! :(

did u select another wallpaper?

frame it up n use it as a decor?

haha.. my ID said the same thing.. but hmm... dun know where should I put it leh.. seems not very match with 'modern contempory' or 'modern victoria' style... best place is wash room.. but color not match.. ai... :(

oh dear. what a pity! :(

did u select another wallpaper?

yeah.. ID showed me some new collections yesterday.. but hmm.. hvn't decided which one for bed head.. and the one i chose for my book shelf is also not available... :furious: thinking of using laminate for the wall behind the book shelf instead of wall paper if still can't find any... :(

ID said this week the supplier will bring in some new collections.. hopefully can find a nice one from there... :yamseng:

yan

may i ask where did you see this wallpaper from?

thanks

and btw ur place is nice!!

black galaxy is nice but be looking forward to ur reno

I saw the wallpaper from a collection called 'Orchestra'.. the book for the collection is in purple color.. let me know if you can find the stock o.... :P

Master toilet wall tile done.. I think they are quite fast..

IMGP0300.jpg

Common toilet wall tile done.. it looks like purely white.. but actually there is some pattern on it..

IMGP0305.jpg

I think the Common toilet tiles are done quite nicely.. the gaps are small and linear.. but I am not good at these things.. what do you guys think?

IMGP0306.jpg

IMGP0307.jpg

ah.. this one can see the pattern.. the actual one will be more obvious than the pic..

IMGP0308.jpg

FAST!

did ID tells u when will be handing over to you?

Oh.. not so fast lah.. the most optimitic schedule is end Aug can finish every thing.. that was the very initial schedule.. but it starts to drag since the first week.. On paper first week should be 3 days for hacking and 2 days for aircon and sth else.. in the end hacking used 3 full days and remaining 2 days was to clear the debris.. aircon is scheduled to be installed this friday.. (now is the 3rd week) :)

but then, we are not in a hurry lah.. as long as we can move in by early Nov.. it is fine with me.. I dun wan to rush the ID also... :P we really have quite a lot of things to do... ;)

this weekend the ID will bring us to bring the hook and hob, basin and toilet bowl.. any recommendation on places to get these? :dunno:

Yan i was trying to find it on the net but couldnt

any idea which place ur ID went?

maybe Goodrich?

thanks

hmm.. heard that is the supplier would bring the wallpaper collection to the ID firm.. the 'brand' or name of the 'collection' (I guess.. it is printed behind the wallpaper) is 'Elusive' and 'Yokohama'...

Continue to report on the tiling progres...

Think common toilet tile is layed better than master toilet tile leh.. but ID said after they clean up the gaps it would be the same.. ai.. hope so..

Master toilet tiles..

IMGP0310.jpg

IMGP0311.jpg

Kicthen tile are good also :thumbs up:

IMGP0312.jpg

IMGP0315.jpg

IMGP0316.jpg

Old kitchen door is sealed up

IMGP0318.jpg

Living room tile

IMGP0324.jpg

I like bright color in the living room.. especially after seeing the black flooring from the ex owner..

IMGP0325.jpg

We found out that it is HDB who level up the original flooring for the first owner to be 3 inches! :jawdrop:

IMGP0321.jpg

IMGP0322.jpg

We have no choice but also have to level up to 3 inches in order to mater the room flooring.. (we didn't hack away the room parquet).. :curse: think my ceiling will be very low also after the false ceiling.. :bangwall:

Edited by yan

We have no choice but also have to level up to 3 inches in order to mater the room flooring.. (we didn't hack away the room parquet).. :curse: think my ceiling will be very low also after the false ceiling.. :bangwall:

The ex owner of our unit overlaid the tiles, perhaps twice and had many false ceilings, cornices throughout. When we first visited the unit, we felt like Gandalf in a hobbit's house! :lol:

During renovation, we were told that the part of flooring in the kitchen can't be hacked. That's disappointing to hear as we were hoping that with just cement screed flooring, we could have a higher ceiling clearance.

We'd like to get ceiling fans but we do not have the minimum height clearance. :(

Would you be having any ceiling fans?

The ex owner of our unit overlaid the tiles, perhaps twice and had many false ceilings, cornices throughout. When we first visited the unit, we felt like Gandalf in a hobbit's house! :lol:

During renovation, we were told that the part of flooring in the kitchen can't be hacked. That's disappointing to hear as we were hoping that with just cement screed flooring, we could have a higher ceiling clearance.

We'd like to get ceiling fans but we do not have the minimum height clearance. :(

Would you be having any ceiling fans?

Oh.. Kitchen flooring can't be hacked? did your ID tell you why?

We won't have ceiling fan. But we would have some hanging lights/chandelier.. so.. ceiling too low is also a headache for us... :(

Ceiling fan has minimum height limit? by HDB?

Oh.. Kitchen flooring can't be hacked? did your ID tell you why?

We won't have ceiling fan. But we would have some hanging lights/chandelier.. so.. ceiling too low is also a headache for us... :(

Ceiling fan has minimum height limit? by HDB?

What is the height of your ceiling?