Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Honeymoon In Japan

we went disneyland on weekday lor but there were still a lot of people lor. :bangwall:

you've to be very lucky on that day in order to take a picture with mt fuji bos you've to wait for the sky to be very cleared then get the chance. if the weather is cloudy then no chance liao bcos the clouds will cover the mt fuji so you cant see liao. ;)

wa like that ah.. weekday still so mani ppl.. a bit sianz.. haha.. but its ok.. for me la.. lolz..

As for Mt Fuji.. bo bian lo.. if cannot but mean no fate.. maybe take Bukit Timah hill lo... hahah

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wa like that ah.. weekday still so mani ppl.. a bit sianz.. haha.. but its ok.. for me la.. lolz..

As for Mt Fuji.. bo bian lo.. if cannot but mean no fate.. maybe take Bukit Timah hill lo... hahah

if you go japan then dont forget to buy their biscuits bcos they're very delicious. :dribble:

if you go japan then dont forget to buy their biscuits bcos they're very delicious. :dribble:

Haha.. i don like their biscuits.. like their fish, seafood n of cos RAMEN!! :dribble:

Hi everyone, my wtb and I are planning to go japan for honeymoon as well. We are still undecided whether to take package or free and easy? any suggestions from anyone here? Is the price difference alot?

Haha.. i don like their biscuits.. like their fish, seafood n of cos RAMEN!! :dribble:

my hb and i like their biscuits so much. when you go disneyland and dont forget to buy biscuits too bcos really very delicious. many friends like the pooh biscuits we bought for them (some of them finished all within a few days). :dribble:

we also went to the ramen factory and tried the ramen. we bought 2 packets (inside each packet has 5 small packets) of ramen home. :good:

Hi everyone, my wtb and I are planning to go japan for honeymoon as well. We are still undecided whether to take package or free and easy? any suggestions from anyone here? Is the price difference alot?

is this your first time to japan? do you speak japanese? if this is your first time to japan then my suggestion is to go with tour. if you can speak japanese then f&e should be no problem bcos most japanese dont speak english. :)

we paid about nearly 5k (2 pax) for the tour package (excluded expenses for the whole tour). ;) recently, there was NATAS at spore expo mah. you should go and take a look. :yamseng:

hmm.. pooh biscuits? neber tried before.. haha.. but i don like the crackers(those like wang wang type)

i go there buy Addias product beta.. haha

gt anyplace sell deco stuff? interested.. :)

if you like fish, do remember to check out tsukiji shijio (fish market)

it has the freshest sashimi at the eateries there

but you got to wake up real early and catch the first train there :yamseng:

well i'm a F&E person so i'll definitely go for F&E

as long as you know where you want to go and have a map, no problem getting around at all :yamseng:

Edited by applefreak

I have done package and F&E before. I tell u why I dun like japan package.

1. Mostly nite flight, arrive tokyo 6am, and immediately start tour. Whole day blur..

2. Always go see temples/castles. disneyland ard 6hrs max, so miss fireworks etc.

3. Tour quite rush. Jap is a place that I feel is nice to soak the atmosphere, but tour dun give much time to soak in each place.

My last trip was 6 nite tokyo F&E with kids 2 months ago. There is enough reseach on local forums to make the F&E easy. I think for honeymoon.. better to be slow and relaxing, so go F&E. But I have to admit.. package is really value for $.

if you like fish, do remember to check out tsukiji shijio (fish market)

it has the freshest sashimi at the eateries there

but you got to wake up real early and catch the first train there :yamseng:

well i'm a F&E person so i'll definitely go for F&E

as long as you know where you want to go and have a map, no problem getting around at all :yamseng:

this one i agree

my wtb dragged me up from bed at 530-6am

and then she was so happy to go to the tsukiji market

yawn we still had to line up around half an hr to eat the sashimi

after that we went to the Hama Rikyu Gardens which was nearby

and then we sat a boat to Asakusa

recommended by frommers as well

check it out

Edited by SmartFool

Hi all,

i was thinking of going hokkiado ...and oso buying burberry....is there oso burberry shops over at hokkiado??

\

u may find the burberry blue label website and look for the outlets.

Hi all,

i was thinking of going hokkiado ...and oso buying burberry....is there oso burberry shops over at hokkiado??

Yes. but in the city area shopping centers, such as Damairu. I just came back from Hokkaido :P