Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Honeymoon In Japan

hmm.. pooh biscuits? neber tried before.. haha.. but i don like the crackers(those like wang wang type)

i go there buy Addias product beta.. haha

gt anyplace sell deco stuff? interested.. :)

we went to some of the sport shops and nothing much. my hb wanted to buy basketball shorts but nothing much leh. :(

deco stuff? erm, didnt really notice. :dunno:

Hi all,

i was thinking of going hokkiado ...and oso buying burberry....is there oso burberry shops over at hokkiado??

initially, we wanted to go hokkaido but only tokyo has disneyland so eventually we dropped the idea of going to hokkaido. :)

hokkaido should have burberry blue label boutique. if you miss the chance of buying burberry blue label in japan dont worry bcos you also can manage to buy in spore. there's a shop (located @ the arcade) in spore imported burberry blue label goods but slightly expensive lor. i'm not really into burberry blue label therefore i only bought a bag. ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmm.. nothing much.. should have ba.. those japan edition.. hehe..

anyway, where did u stay in tokyo? any gd minshuku or inn to recommend?

Here we go again... :(:no: [/quote/]

NPNT :notti: where is the nice places to take photo shoots ah?

Edited by TPY

stay? are you referring to the hotels? there were 2 nights we slept on tatami (hope i spelled correctly); slept on the floor. then we also had chances to soak the hot spring. but we didnt tried. haha. :bath:

when i was in tokyo, i stayed

1) minshuku operated by taiwanese ; shared toilet, got washing machine and kitchen

2) hostel - cheap cheap cheap...thou not comfy at all...

3) serviced furnished apartment (with small kitchenette) - own toilet and bath, tv, no curfew

4) hotels (including love hotel area) - free breakfast too...

different experienced....if u wan a mix...u can try two different type....

when i was in tokyo, i stayed

1) minshuku operated by taiwanese ; shared toilet, got washing machine and kitchen

2) hostel - cheap cheap cheap...thou not comfy at all...

3) serviced furnished apartment (with small kitchenette) - own toilet and bath, tv, no curfew

4) hotels (including love hotel area) - free breakfast too...

different experienced....if u wan a mix...u can try two different type....

Hey jane,

can share the hotel/minshuku name with me? hehe.. cos mostly i find are all budget but exp hotel to me.. all above 100sgd...

Thanks

Hey jane,

can share the hotel/minshuku name with me? hehe.. cos mostly i find are all budget but exp hotel to me.. all above 100sgd...

Thanks

to find less than $100 and yet a hotel is indeed difficult, unless u dun mind hostel or sharing toilet.

but then again...to pay $88 for no toilet and $100 with toilet...the saving not that great...consider the free breakfast, and towels, toothbrush...shampoo...stuff....

normally minshuku or hostel has no elevator..so imagine carrying your luggages up 3 floors..or located at train station that has no elevator too...i am scarying u...i been to the country 5 times...and stayed in all kinds

very cheap hostel : http://www.khaosantokyo.com/

not so exp taiwanese minshuku : http://www.kamatahouse.com/new.html

not so expensive taiwanese inn : http://www.changtee.com/

furnished apartment : http://www.weeklycenter.co.jp/

decent clean + priced hotel at love hotel areas : http://www.h-cerezo.com/

nice room and breakfast : http://www.hvf.jp/eng/

to find less than $100 and yet a hotel is indeed difficult, unless u dun mind hostel or sharing toilet.

but then again...to pay $88 for no toilet and $100 with toilet...the saving not that great...consider the free breakfast, and towels, toothbrush...shampoo...stuff....

normally minshuku or hostel has no elevator..so imagine carrying your luggages up 3 floors..or located at train station that has no elevator too...i am scarying u...i been to the country 5 times...and stayed in all kinds

thanks alot.. i don really care the stairs n toilets haha.. cos i m a guy ma.. maybe others will.. :)

i got an offer for narita port hotel at 60plus sgd.. but the travellin time is a lot.. don think its worth the stay? think i will stay at shinjuku area ba..

Edited by yokoyoko

thanks alot.. i don really care the stairs n toilets haha.. cos i m a guy ma.. maybe others will.. :)

i tot u go with your wtb? imagine carry 2 pieces of 20kg luggage up and down the stairs of train station....then up 3 floor of hotel....after tht u dun wan to go anywhere liao...shag....

i did once...3 storey up at asakusa station...and 3 storey up khaosan hostel...

every go out or go back is the same...3 + 3.

but dirt cheap lah...the room so so so small...like the HHS...double bunk bed...and NOTHING else...

i got an offer for narita port hotel at 60plus sgd.. but the travellin time is a lot.. don think its worth the stay? think i will stay at shinjuku area ba..

1 hour away from city and all the jazz....if u got time but no money...then ok loh..the most u wake up early to go out...and reach hotel late late...

shinjuku...big and messy..never like that place...prefer akihabara, okachimachi, ueno,

i tot u go with your wtb? imagine carry 2 pieces of 20kg luggage up and down the stairs of train station....then up 3 floor of hotel....after tht u dun wan to go anywhere liao...shag....

i did once...3 storey up at asakusa station...and 3 storey up khaosan hostel...

every go out or go back is the same...3 + 3.

but dirt cheap lah...the room so so so small...like the HHS...double bunk bed...and NOTHING else...

1 hour away from city and all the jazz....if u got time but no money...then ok loh..the most u wake up early to go out...and reach hotel late late...

shinjuku...big and messy..never like that place...prefer akihabara, okachimachi, ueno,

no no.. not staying at the 3 storey place.. haha.. cos my friend super ma fan.. wan to stay in cheaper place.. but i oso feel the same way la.. lolz... i still think i will stay at shinjuku if not.. den maybe ueno side... c where most of the places i wan to visit den i decide ba.. :) Thanks

after 2 to 3 weeks of posting, still no photos?? :unsure:

no need photos lah..online so many travel blogs and stockphoto....travel programs and guide books....same same...

no need photos lah..online so many travel blogs and stockphoto....travel programs and guide books....same same...

coz TS mentioning abt photos mah... so i'm expecting something really different! chey! so it's the same lah :bangwall:

coz TS mentioning abt photos mah... so i'm expecting something really different! chey! so it's the same lah :bangwall:

If got photo mount fiji will erupt. :notti:

Hi,

Please upload the pics ya!! i am going to japan at the end of sep.. intend to stay 3 days at osaka den 2 days at kyoto and then 3 days at toyko.. any kind advice from u?

places to visit? what type of transportation and etc.. thanks :)

btw did u stay in ryokan with osen near Mt Fuji?

hey yokoyoko,

me intend to go during december holiday and my trip is about the same as yours. planning for 3 days osaka, den kyoto den back to tokyo. how's your research so far? me starting to do my own research. very initial stages. care to share?

cheers